RCNT Fantasy Football 2008!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW in the BIG GAME again!!!!!! I also am in it in one of my other leagues, and am up by 5 with HIS kicker yet to play in my other!!! Been a very good year AGAIN for FF!!!!

If my receiver does not fumbal the ball then I am there with you. But if I so much as sneeze wrong I will be eliminated. Have to wait for tonights results before I can say I am in there with you!

Well, it looks like it is you and me psunitro! Good luck man! :)

Should be a good game! I have some good match-ups, but any given Sunday.....

I am in 3 leagues, and in the finals in all 3!!!!

I need some help in my payout leagues, its the difference between $300 and $600........
Do I play Chris Johnson(RB) against a #1 D in Pittsburgh, OR Kevin Walter(WR) against a BAD Oakland Pass D? Its a Point per reception league, and Walter does well every-other week.I also have Andre Johnson and hate to play 2 WR from the same team?
Any thoughts?

Should be a good game! I have some good match-ups, but any given Sunday.....

I am in 3 leagues, and in the finals in all 3!!!!

I need some help in my payout leagues, its the difference between $300 and $600........
Do I play Chris Johnson(RB) against a #1 D in Pittsburgh, OR Kevin Walter(WR) against a BAD Oakland Pass D? Its a Point per reception league, and Walter does well every-other week.I also have Andre Johnson and hate to play 2 WR from the same team?
Any thoughts?

I would sit Chris Johnson, and start Walter and Johnson.. I think statistically they will do better against Oakland. I think Pittsburgh's run defense is just too good.

Just my two cents.

Thanks BRO, I think thats the way i'm going to go. I also have Hester,Avery, and Carlson(te) I could play, but I think Walter is the best option.

Good luck to you as well. I think I will be a underdog this week!!!!

Thanks man. It has been a fun year. My guys just peaked too soon I guess. LOL I wish I had made it just one step further, but playing for third aint too bad. It could be worse.. I could be Candyman! :D Sorry bro, I couldn't resist.

Congrats to all this year. It has been a blast. Good luck to psu, and gundragon.

Tom

it has been a great season and yeah, I would sit CJ and play Andre and Wlter myself.

Thanks for the best wishes godale03!

And to everyone, I hope we all will do this again next year too! No matter what the outcome is.

As for being the underdog, psunitro, actually it shows that if you go by the projected points you should win this one...But they have always under estimated my guys this year LOL. So we shall see!

;)

Romo had good stat night.......

Here we go!

You are not kidding. But Ward had a better night. I thought for certain I was going to be blown out after I saw you had 6 guys to go and I had 3 left. But now its a different ball game. DAMN GOOD GAME going right now between us!! If I had gotten up sooner I would have swapped out Bolden that morning and used Gage and would you know it Gage has a HUGE day too!! ARGH!

I know, I had MY Ward on the bench!! Bad time for A Johnson to have the worst game of the season.

Great game PSUNITRO!! I was sweating it all game long. But what a match between you and I! Looking forward to next season folks!!!

Good luck on your other games too!!

Wow, good win by you. A blocked FG to get an chance at a FG for you? insane!

Was fun, congrads to you, i'll take 2nd!! I'll be back next year for sure. 2 seconds and 2 firsts in this league......i'll take it! Just wish Forte wasn't taken out for a couple series!

I lost all 3 of my "superbowl" games. Ward killed me in 2 of them, and the BUNGLES DST beat me in another! They got 37 points!!!

It was a great year! Fell flat on my face again! LOL If I had only made two changes. Story of my life. Well guys, great year. Look forward to doing it all again next year! Congrats to Gundragon and everyone else that played this year.

Are we getting the league back together again this year?

Back