RCNT Fall Crawl...?...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rolex will get a good laugh, because you will be covered in glow stick type material and glowing your ass off from all the lightening bugs splatting on your face

If he wears goggles and doesn't smile, he might make it.
If it starts raining and he pesters me by knocking on the window, I'll just lower the antenna.

If he wears goggles and doesn't smile, he might make it.
If it starts raining and he pesters me by knocking on the window, I'll just lower the antenna.

What is this, your idea of hazing the new guy? :LoL: I'd hate to see what happens if/when we all get together.

This is what i carry on my person every day, (shotgun stays in car) The spray is the least of your worries. I promise. That'll hurt for a lil while, but a .45 will ruin your day. lol So will the 9mm, night stick, hand-cuffs, taser, and a big ole' knife.

Can you get me a pair of handcuffs? I bet the lil lady would just love a pair! :D

-Michael

Can you get me a pair of handcuffs? I bet the lil lady would just love a pair! :D

-Michael

http://www.galls.com/ In the top right corner type in handcuffs and choose whichever you like. They are all legit handcuffs that the police use. Being an ex-firefighter has it's advantages, lol.

http://www.galls.com/ In the top right corner type in handcuffs and choose whichever you like. They are all legit handcuffs that the police use. Being an ex-firefighter has it's advantages, lol.

Yea, but he'd have to pay for those, and i get all of em i want for free. =devil

You might want to grab a pair for yourself, griemar, that way you can hook onto the antenna, and if you fall off your bike, I won't have to slow down and wait for you to catch up. You'll still be right along side.

Joe, I talked to Mom today about taking her shopping in New York. I'm trying to make a nice little trip out of it so that she can get away for a little while too. She's having a knee replacement in a few weeks, and she hasn't really gotten to travel in a few years because of the pain, so I'm trying to work a trip into it so I can spend more time than I originally planned. How far are you from Washington DC.

-Michael

It's bad when the founding admin even craps on your thread lol

I had nothing to do with the thread crapping.
I graciously offered to volunteer my services to provide a far more rapid transport system to Long Island, for another one of our esteemed members who may wish to attend.

Yeah we would never want to get Rolex confused with a thread crapper!

Its funny i actually have been thinking of getting me crawler going.. the rocks around the mountauk light house would be perfect.... plus its awesome around there....

Sweet, looks like there is enough interest that I'll start looking in to locations, and accomodations.

that was like 8 months ago bro....

Back