Rc10gt2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR4X4KING

I have more toys than I know what to do with.
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
here is a picture of the rear tires on the rc10gt2 that i got from Jeabajuice97

i ran five tanks through it putting around the tuned it up
this is what the rear tires look like after 4 more tanks.
i know this think runs really good but come on these tires must be pretty crappy they put on them new.
i ran it pretty good on the pavement
ooh well time to get some new skins
runs good thanks again
picture.php

The pin type tires that Associated uses on its trucks aren't great for pavement.

yeah i was breakin it in on the street and could not stop and damm these are so much fun
i love these
6 rc10gt's and 2 rc10gt2's

After the break in is done and you get new tires. i would just run it on dirt from then on because any tire with small knobies like that will never last on street they are strictly for dirt.

I love my SCB tires but they are about bald down the middle strip from high speed 180/360 spins and laps drifting around the turns on the fresh smooth asphalt parkinglot at work.

Actually,

IME Pin type Tires kick ass on Pavement, they just wear out ALLOT faster. The standard Stadium Truck tire Setups give you damn good Traction on pavement more often then not.

I almost bought a brand new and Assembeled Team RC10GT2 for a sweet price but I've got bills to pay. That with a OS .18tz....:D

And the Losi eclipse tires are hard to beat for stock tires, but same as you said they wear down, and balloon out real bad with 3s when you get on it.

I ran my GT2 with the factory knobbies from the Losi XXXNT & ran it on my neighbors track and man did she grip!! Not a fan of the fin style tires at all....

Back