RC10GT electronic system Q's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewGT

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am in need of a new battery holder for my associated RC10Gt, i also need a new on/off switch for the servos. it has what i believe is the original servos, transmitter, and receiver, an AM tower hobbies setup made by Futaba. I am also looking to add a failsafe to my truck after it took off at full throttle, the battery pack fell off at full throttle. i have located a few things on ebay i am looking at buying, can anyone determine if they will work for my setup based off what i described? by the way, if it is not evident, i am new to RC's

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290583819465?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360385133636?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Both should work with your current set up. That being said, I would recommend a rechargeable 5-cell pack for your rig. I would check with hobby shops in your area for the similar parts or try one of the more reputable hobby shops on line such as Horizon Hobby or A Main. Ebay is not your friend for parts.

Remember too that a failsafe won't help if the battery falls out. Make sure it is secure and install a throttle return spring.

ya i dont like not being able to physically see the part or look at it from more than one side because of the pictures available. the problem is i live about 40 miles from the nearest hobby shop. I'm gonna go there this weekend and get some stuff for my truck.
Are there any battery packs that are better than others out there? i dont like to pay more money than i need to. there are some with a charger made by Ofna for 15 bucks and there are others with a charger for 25 bucks of a different brand. is the brand going to make any difference? thanks

Last edited:
Back