RC car action magazine nitro engine tuning guide premieres on YouTube!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
stay tuned for the premiere of The Ultimate nitro engine tuning guide by Joel Johnson dvd on you tube.

Some of the tips and tricks may still apply to today's RC. But a lot of it is mostly outdated. But very interesting to see this piece of history. This video is now going towards the 20-year mark. I know I only bought the book first but I bought the DVD second. I think it was 2012 or 2013. I want to sell it because well I'll have no use for it. But I figure it's before I sell it I want to share it with people because I figured if I can light up someone's Day by showing something retro that will bring memories, then that'll be great on that respects. Have fun everybody happy Easter and thank you for participating.
I figured since somebody already has a video about the rc10gt. why not put this on here I mean this is a treasure?

coming soon!!!!!!

please note this is not my tuning video this is from a DVD I got. my intentions of uploading is for retro sake and nothing more.

Last edited:
Technical difficulties so I will try to get them fixed on the round the end part of the video there is a sound mute and I don't know where it's from. but I checked my file and it turns out that when it ripped a DVD it didn't rip all the audio correctly.

Stay tuned for the broadcast of this video.

I have a write up from Ron Paris that's pretty old. It's from 1999, not too long before I started RC. My first nitro got sorely abused... lol!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/faw3x4dpsxslcf0/2015-1204-paris racing break-in and tuning-formatted.pdf?raw=1
I am uploading it because this is just more like nostalgia sake. I mean some parts of this is old and outdated. I mean just some of the things that was presented. this was made in 2004.

So really just out of fun that I'm uploading it that's all. I had it for about 10 years and only watched it for fun and so that's my intention.