RadLine RC Elite and Master Series!!!! 1/24 Minis at local Target Stores!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mugen-Losi

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey Mini fans and people new to rc RadLine has introduced 1/24 scale Minis for only $50 that right $50 bucks. And you can find them at all local and online Target stores everywhere. They have 4-Wheel independent suspension!! They include everything even the 8 AA batteries for the transmitter. At target they also sell hop ups for them including, Racing Motor, Aluminum Suspension, Ball Bearings, different wheels and tires, and a clear body to paint!!!!! For more info look the 2008 issue of RC CAR ACTION in the Gearbox section or the website is www.RadLinerc.com!!!!

Too bad they use the two-frequency "toy" radio systems.... Another $10 for a real system in the initial price would make them a real hot seller.

It sounds like another X-mod scheme to me. I shouldn't make fun of the X-mods, They got back into this great hobby.

Haha I saw these at Target yesterday. They looked like a copycat of X-Mods. Costs more too, I think 84.99. X-mods are only 50.

They run on AA's and if you want to you can rechargeable batteries so you can get more power!!!

Some guy modded his with NiCD Batteries and they're going fast.

i just got home from target..hamz is right, it just felt like standing in radio shack looking at a wall of xmod stuff. i probobly wouldnt ever buy one. not with the micro t out

Back