1/24 scalers at Target

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Last edited:
I wonder if they carry the replacement parts as well. That would be kind of cool.

I'm not sure how many parts are available but the parts can be replaced. The steering servo is a lie down set up (stadium truck style), seems to be the same size as the 18t uses. The only part I would worry about is the tranny and rear diff, other than that it looks like you can make parts from other kits work.

honesty they remind me of the xmods, cheep try at "hobby class" rc.. i would spent the extra 30$ and get a micro T or a little more for the new micro desert truck.

I'm curious why 1 motor is more expensive then then pack of 3...

honesty they remind me of the xmods, cheep try at "hobby class" rc.. i would spent the extra 30$ and get a micro T or a little more for the new micro desert truck.

Thats pretty much what it is, a cheap hobby class rc. The micro-t is fun but it's 2wd and for me it's too small...I broke it while trying to pick it up.

My thinking is I will add $30.00 to the cheap one and it will be just as fast as the micro-t but have 4wd.

Thats pretty much what it is, a cheap hobby class rc. The micro-t is fun but it's 2wd and for me it's too small...I broke it while trying to pick it up.

My thinking is I will add $30.00 to the cheap one and it will be just as fast as the micro-t but have 4wd.

i have the micro t and i havent broke it yet. you must have some gorilla mitts for hands man!! lol

its 2wd but on carpet it has more traction then you could ever want.i had the mini lst and it was just to big for indoors.

maybe they will come out with a micro lst.. now THAT would rock.

I'm with you on that one. Something we can fit 5 aaa's in.

I have big paws and I haven't busted anything on my micro-t yet. I've only run about 15 charges through it though... did a lot of small ramp jumping on the carpet the first week I had it. It's pretty fun, but when it annoys the wife in the living room, it's not as much fun... I'd like more run time... but I should get bearings for it. I've been told that helps.

It's been collecting dust for about 2 months now. Bought it 10 weeks ago... that was a sound investment... I have a hunch I'll run it more when it's below freezing this winter. Then I'll hop it up a bit.

i have the micro t and i havent broke it yet. you must have some gorilla mitts for hands man!! lol

I was in a hurry to grab it and broke a front link, mine broke often but I didn't exactly baby it.

its 2wd but on carpet it has more traction then you could ever want.i had the mini lst and it was just to big for indoors.

I tried the associated 18B for indoors and it was way too fast...Any micro 4x4 would be great!

PS: Thanks to the mod that corrected my poor spelling LOL

Last edited:
Back