Racer/scaler/crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is early to you? lol and we still need to get smaxxin onboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it has plenty of power, now we need to see a speed run in second gear, LOL!!

torque twist to the maxx!! hah, nice truck flm

that WAS 2nd gear. lol. Its geared way down for super torque but with a fast enough 2nd gear to make things interesting. Its a perfect trail truck which is where i ultimately wanted to be. More videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
that truck is just amazing and ha crazy torque flm, i soo want one now!!

Very nice job on the build, looks like you did a good job of building it to last and making it fun too. definately a scaler to aspire to IMO.

that truck is just amazing and ha crazy torque flm, i soo want one now!!

Thanks, i am just ready to hit some real trails with it!

Very nice job on the build, looks like you did a good job of building it to last and making it fun too. definately a scaler to aspire to IMO.

i was really thinking the stock pinions would have blown by now. I left the axle's stock hoping to get some cool carnage but nothing yet. haha

as soon as the axles break and i can get the hardened setup in there, the weak link will be the shafts which is great because they are cheap and pretty darn strong.

oh yeah, i was thinking about getting started around 8ish. that should be late enough for you kiddo's to get enough sleep. i just don't want to be out when its smokin hot and if we run early, i can still get home to be with the fam later.

sounds good. still gotta convince smaxxin

'Scuse me for getting this thread back on track, but damn--that is one sweet ass scaler!

haha, thanks. I'll throw some more pictures up tomorrow. I had to grab some turnbuckles to replace the lower rear links since the truss messed up my pinion angle. Now its a touch low but it will be just fine. The little extra wheelbase is nice too. I will be trimming the body soon and maybe even "flat-blacking" it.

truck is going under the knife again. lots of changes about to happen......

i am gonna wait till its done to post pics. its gonna be great but its probably a good 4 weeks if not more away

kinda curious bout what you gona do......... it was pretty sick today....

I liked driving your truck today it works very well.

kinda curious bout what you gona do......... it was pretty sick today....

weight redistribution, splash/dust-proof the electronics.

I liked driving your truck today it works very well.

thanks. take your time building yours so i can be the only one around with one for a little while.

update to the truck. The mamba monster was just a beast to have on there and i wanted to go brushless for more speed so out went the electronics and on its way to me right now is the following.

Mamba max pro esc
Tekin redline 21.5T motor