Sold / Found R/C Sellout

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To The Top for Monday!

Bump, might have a deal pending on the revo

Noooooooo not my Revo! lol

Don't know if it's sold yet, you know you want it ;)

Nah...I loved it, just not sitting on my shelf. Took me awhile to find a sucke....Errrr I mean a buyer to take it off my hands ;-)

Just busting your chops. Hope ya sell it though. Demand for them seem to go back up as soon as I shipped it to you!

haha, thank's man.

Update:
I'll trade the revo for a big block engine to drop in the MGT plus cash,
or
I'll trade the MGT for a big block or mid block engine to drop in the revo, plus cash.
If you wanted to do a full trade for one of the trucks, let me know!

Deal pending for the both of these, i might be getting that crawler after all!!:jittery::jittery:

You going after the red Axial? If I hadn't bought Charlie's that rig would be mine. Wanna bet I get a red color kit soon? LOL!

Yeah, either the red axial or the bender. Most likely the red axial if it hasn't already sold. Lol, i have never been a big fan of red but it looks GREAT on that axial!

Thanks again for the kind words! :)

Free bump for a good deal. To bad I'm broke. Id like to have that MGT

I've got a few LRP28R Spec 3's sitting on the workbench at home if you want a BB. It's a monster ;-) hehe Sending one out for a pinch today as a matter of fact. ehhe The other I will probably keep as a backup engine.

Sooldddddddddd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back