Question about fuel, stale or not!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I repeat.

Ryan with savage said:
??? Where exactly have I posted out of context in this entire thread?

Go and find out what spamming is and then get back to us with a sensible, thought out answer.

aj200415 said:
"wait guys hold on, YAWN"

"If you're bored why bother keep checking this thread??"

sounds like spamming to me.

THIS sounds like spamming to me. Dude why dont you just shut up while your ahead, and are still able to post here. Trust me, I'm counting the days till you go on vacation. You BY FAR are the biggest spammer on here, and by far are the most annoying. If any of your posts had ANY value it wouldnt be so bad, but talking out of your ass can only get ya so far, and your way beyond that.

4u2nv said:
THIS sounds like spamming to me. Dude why dont you just shut up while your ahead, and are still able to post here. Trust me, I'm counting the days till you go on vacation. You BY FAR are the biggest spammer on here, and by far are the most annoying. If any of your posts had ANY value it wouldnt be so bad, but talking out of your ass can only get ya so far, and your way beyond that.

OH OK THEN

maxxFX said:
its wasn't a tuning issue

Could it have possibly been that;

1. The air filter was so dirty that the black crud had made its way all the way to the bottom of the filter?

2. 90% of the bearings are shot and 30% seized?

3. It's held together with wood screws?

4. There is no brake linkage?

Most probably though it's because the engine is shot.

Thanks MaxxFX

Mr T

Mr. T pity da fool that don't know RCs.....GRRRR...
How in the hell do you know so much about his rig BTW???
Are you his secret stalker...LOL....

aj200415 said:
OH OK THEN

Thats the well thought out logical response I was expecting. Well done peepee-head.

Back