Pull start will not come off or out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solidpain

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
OK after waitin for the parts for my truck and a nice day i get outside to go for a test run and my pull start will not come out it went in and will not move at all HELP PLZ

With the flywheel, turn the engine till your piston is at bottom dead center, then try again. It maybe because your pulling against compression. Or try loosing your glowplug a bit and than try pulling slowly on your pullstart. If it slill ''locked'' dont pull more.

With the flywheel, turn the engine till your piston is at bottom dead center, then try again. It maybe because your pulling against compression. Or try loosing your glowplug a bit and than try pulling slowly on your pullstart. If it slill ''locked'' dont pull more.

PULL Start STILL LOCKED i removed the pull start and works great but motor itself will not turn

When u used it last time, had you put your piston at bottom dead center(at the bottom of is stroke)cuz when the engine is hot the metal extend, and when it gets colder it retract...so if the piston was at the top of his stroke when u finished using it last time the piston could have got locked. Did you try losing the glow plug and see?

I had the same thing happen, it was the OWB (one way bearing).

Not the one way motor is locked up i toke pull start off no problem
something is knockin around inside