Proline Badlands

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the Badlands. I have them on my Lightning 2 buggy and my Jammin CRT truggy. For loose dirt and grass they have very aggressive traction. On hard pack dirt or clay....not so good. However I was able to make my truggy drift.....(into the wall) on the track when it was packed.

I just got some for my revo. They're great for what I run on. Loose pack dirt track or just fooling around in a field here and there. The foam inserts they came with are very good as well. Stiffer than normal foam, helps them keep their shape much better.

I ran those on a buggy and I run them on my jato with buggy rims. Like joey said, they hook up really well in loose stuff and grass, but they will wear pretty quick on pavement and they are really squirrelly on hard pack.

Yeah I will echo everyone else on grass and loose dirt you can't beat the badlands. Now for road get Road rages or just use a tire you basically don't care about because pavement will chew them up fast. For hard pack dirt I recommend Bowties, crimefighters, or some of the pin tires.

I'm looking for a good all around tires for my revo, what do you think about the
Proline Badlands

http://www.prolineracing.com/p-539-badlands-28-30-series.aspx

WHat do U recommend?

I saw your link is for the 30 series badlands. Is there a reason for those over the MT size? Just curious.
I just got the MT badlands and cannot complain. They hook up well enough all around. I only have road rages and talons, but I still find the badlands to be best all around. With that said, I will be getting CFs next to have more tire options for different surfaces.
But for just generalized bashing tires, Badlands seem pretty good to me so far.

That's a good catch LBS. The 30 series are for smaller trucks like the jato and stampede. They aren't for the revo. The MT series are the ones you should run on a revo.

The 30 series rims are 12mm hex. Not sure if all of them are that way, but the 30 series rims that Pro-Line says to run are.

mt sized badlands stretched onto jconcepts white rulux 1/2 offset half ups (lpr) is my favorite combo so far!
100_1360.jpg

100_1361.jpg

100_1362.jpg

RDlogics stand for revo. It seems that amain just stopped carrying them in the last 4 days. They removed it from their website. I got it from a member on rcgroups for $30 in mint shape. It makes the truck way easier to work on!

They look great but your missing a drive shaft!

Its a new technology i am beta testing. They are called "Invisi-shaft". They use a gravitational force to spin the wheel.
Haha, yea. I broke a yolk with the picco power :p
Its all fixed now.

Last edited:
What wheels can be used to mount the Badlands on a Truggy? Which make/size?

Back