Project Insanity Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAnx buddy, i just placed another tower order today so that Got put on there too. Will post dEtails after i fix my tire issues

Bringing this back from the dead by suggestion

I figured since i am going to be putting alot more power through this rig than usual considering the powerplant, it was time to upgrade the plastic drive shafts and cvds
IMG_20130915_155315_024.jpg

What did you use to dye the chassis black?

What did you use to dye the chassis black?

Rit Clothing dye, i had to buy one of those aluminum catering trays so i could have the entire chaissis submerged

tried something new. . .what are your thoughts

1609877_10200555393846761_84881263_n.jpg

1899550_10200555500089417_1192600129_o.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, great looking rig man. How did your tire situation work out?

Very nice sounds like a beast. If you have more trouble with the tires falling off try E6000 afew guys swear by it for use with large scale rc wheels including fg monster truck.

The diffs there's a very nice mod out there but it looks like a make or break. Using losi lst diffs inside the revo bulk heads. You have to mill out the bulks tho so the lst diff seats nice. I want to do it but dont think ill be able to if I'm honest. But I do have a new bulk head so I can try with the old one I remove. Mayb putting wanted ads out for broken bulkheads would be an idea too I will now lol. It will also mean you can use losi cvds which look beefy. Plus with the new lst petrol coming soon parts will be plentyful.

and yet another upgrade to insanity. The Tor-x Chassis brace
1504275_10200622171276155_1650599328_o.jpg

Cool man, I just bought one of those for my Summit, I haven't installed mine yet.

What benifits aye you getting from it? I have been thinking about puttinh one on my revo.

i literally just installed it today, but it is to strengthen up the rear of the chassis considering the huge ear that the rear bulkhead is attached too, and it is inherently weak for that reason

Back