Powerline ALuminum Rim

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddybnj_2004

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey... just purchased a Powerline ALuminum rim.
width-2 1/8
diam - 3 1/2
bead diam- 3.2 ??????????
I was wondering if anyone knows how to figure out which wheels would go with it..
I like the zombies but can't find them for sale anywhere also the big joes?
2nd question ... the Pro Line powerstroke shock system.. any reviews or thoughts... also anyone know of a good plaece to find them?

I found the tires and shocks but they are out of stock.. argh!!

I hate to bash here but maybe you should have thought about which shoes you were going to use on your new *bling bling* rims before you bought them. Check either the manufacturer or the place you bought them and ask.

You're right... but I just got into rcing.. and I was showing my girlfriend everything I wanted to buy and how I wanted to set my truck up... "Big Blue" NY Giants Fan.. so she took note of what I was showing her and ordered some stuff for my b-day which is next week.. she then told me when she saw me looking around for some parts and didn't want me ordering what she already ordered....

I wish my gf would surprise me with some rc stuff.

True.. true... let's see how she acts after a couple of months of me rcing and buying part after part... lol

My fiance thinks I'm retarded for buying my maxx...but then I let her drive it and she seems to drop the issue until a spend more money on it. This is her quote:" we are getting ready to go on a honeymoon and your dumb ass spends 400 on a stupid toy"...What does she know!

If you want to really piss her off bring the Maxx with you.... lol

thats good stuff...I made the joke when deciding our ring bearer that i could just drive it up the isle with the ring on the hood. But that went about as far as when I told her I was playing golf the morning of the wedding...she didnt go for that either.

WOMEN!!!! I tell you..... they wont comprimise a bit... lol
Good luck and keep the Maxx bashing!!!!

thanks and welcome to the board.

Oh well her dad is the one who got me into rc's. he got tired of wrecking his planes so he said f-it I'm buying something that stays on the ground...he bought a buggy and wrecked it the first day...lol...Then i bought a sportmaxx and try to spend as little time on the ground as possible. LOL:radio:

Tell your wife to be happy. I bought a brand new Toyota 4x4
pick-up 3 days before our wedding!! I still hear about that 12 years later.

Back