Post your Traxxas T-Maxx pics here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go on
to see my tmaxx when I first got it and placed on a 2.5r head

Last edited by a moderator:
My cute little T-Maxx with a Sirio .30
IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

I see all your pretty trucks and i'm afraid to post pics of mine... I'm a noob and have taken my fair share of crashes and needless to say the body isn't real pretty and a new body costs about as much as front or rear aluminum bulk heads.... need I say more :) (oh yeah this thread should be a sticky)

Last edited:
ok here ar some new pics of my tmaxx!!!!!!
I actually got some good pics outside today......

so here they are
DSC01146.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01149.jpg
:)

i just installed my new skidplates,bumpers,chasis braces,and exaust!!!!
wating on my new tranny to come in so i can bash her.....

When i finished with body i will post a pic!!!:D:D

Finally getting around to posting some pics of my truck.

Tmaxx 4909 to 4908 conversion..
Picco .21 P2 Max
Integy 3 shoe clutch
RPM arms, shock towers, etc....
Traxxas big bore shocks
Savage rear driveshaft mod
Dual steering servos (not installed in the pic...long story.:angry:)
Avid Revolution Bearings

tmx.jpg

trk1.jpg

trk2.jpg

Last two are from today at a BMX track my LHS told me not to go to, as the park district apparently frowns upon it. Screw that, it was AWESOME.

Last edited:
my maxx

3mthold tmaxx!!,yesterdays up grades>>>custom prographix body,proline big joes,and proline velocity 6 rims......let me know what ya think!!

Attachments

• 100_1241.jpg
    100_1241.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_1242.jpg
    100_1242.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Heres my 2.5r, finally ran it today with the pull start and I like it much more :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i have the T-Maxx 3.3 (4908) and i would post pictures but I'm fixing it right now. to date i have snaped a driveshaft (front right) from a bad landing, shattered an a-arm bent a shock and popped a ball joint out all from a stupid piece of t bar sticking up. the body is looking pretty mesed up. I've had this thing less than a year and feel that i have already gotten my money out of it and i still have endless hours to play with it and limited money to spend on it. I'm making my own roll cage to protect the top of the motor from rollovers and I'm customizing the body a bit to prevent over heating.

n00b here, but not to the R/C world... heres some of my pix... wish i could find all my old pix of them in action!

stock 2.5
picture.php

medium modded 3.3
picture.php

alll of them
picture.php

now i like this, i wana c more pic of this short tracker. Sweet Slash Mike

the other pics look like crap, but I did a video

This is an older pic, the fender openings are cut out nicer now. That was the hardest part, keeping the front from rubbing, I had to limit the suspension front and rear. I wanted the body low on the chassis.
IMG_0005-1.jpg

little carnage today :D

forgot bout the camera till it was a lil too late... did a few nice jumps and on 1 of them my RR shocks decided they wernt having it anymore

spent bout 10 min trying to find 1 of the springs, gave up... i have a few more at the house so it was aiight...

Attachments

• RC cars 001.jpg
    RC cars 001.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 131
  • RC cars 003.jpg
    RC cars 003.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 128
  • RC cars 004.jpg
    RC cars 004.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 147
  • RC cars 005.jpg
    RC cars 005.jpg