Post your Traxxas T-Maxx pics here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics of my one 3.3

DSCN1167.jpg

DSCN1168.jpg

Nice truck kfarron1, thats one sick looking body on there!!! What other kinds of mods have you done to it?

Nice truck kfarron1, thats one sick looking body on there!!! What other kinds of mods have you done to it?

Truck has RPM a-arms all around, RPM bumpers, Blue alum skidplates, more mods to come..

Here is my favorite and most done up T-maxx.

Its a 4907 Extended Chassis, RPM everything; bumpers, skid plates, shock towers, a-arms, alum front bulkheads, dynamite pipe, hump pack, maybe more...

Pics:

DSCN1065-1.jpg

DSCN1066-1.jpg

DSCN1067-1.jpg

DSCN1070-1.jpg

DSCN1069.jpg

The blue hue is from my saltwater reef tank, the actinic lights... I like blue though as you can see with this truck...

View attachment 9725

Here is my T maxx 2.5 with a 3.3 motor in it. I have upgraded to GH bulkheads and chassis braces, RPM skids, Progressive rate springs, Forward Only Conversion and HPI tires and wheels (off of a savage flux). The body was new, until I hacked into it, I plan to get the Proline F-650 body for it pretty soon. I know most of you will comment on how clean it is, but where I live, there is nothing but time to clean and upgrade!!!:D.................its getting nice out now these days and I can't wait to go for a rip.

I really like that color. I should've painted my Bronco body green instead of orange, or at least a bit darker color orange.

Thanks!!!

Yeah I really like the Bronco body, they also add alot of protection to the truck. I am starting to wonder if I will get a new body after all!! The body is still in really good shape, I just cut off the bottom of it when I got a new pipe (Resonator), which was not necessary, but I just had 2 big holes cut on one side for the old and the new pipe.

I think I will probably paint my next body with the same color, only thing different is that I will add some metallic silver to the under coat next time.

I know there is alot more tmaxx's out there... where are they l.o.l 35pages on revo and pretty close to that on the savage.... where all the maxx's at??

I noticed that . The t maxx is were it all started so why not page upon page lol .

Maybe the T-Maxx owners are too busy bashing instead of bragging about their ride!!

you do have a point that makes sence the days I have my rigs out i aint on here very long when I am...

Here's my classic tmaxx with a 3.3 dropped in. All RPM parts, dynamite pipe, etc...

Custom painted 72' Chevy C10 body in Metallic Red...

DSCN1184.jpg

t-maxx with a savage 2.5 in it
aluminum up grades, RPM parts, bead lock wheels , big block conversion, aluminum brace, front bulk heads, 23mm hubs for wheels this is my truck with one of my bodys on it
truck2.jpg

I've seen some people running wings on there tmaxx and I've been wanting to do it. If any one can help. How dose it mount. And what size car to you get the Wing from. Do you just screw it right to the body or what? How dose it work

I got bored once and took 1 from a 8ight T and fabbed a mount on the shocktower to hold it. Function wise it really didnt do much and with the bashing I do I broke the shocktower, both bulkheads, and a few other small pcs from flipping over and landing on the wing too many times. IMO not worth the extra cash your gonna spend in replacement parts to have that cool wing look. If you still insist I believe Tekno makes a mount that bolts right up as well

I would have to disagree with the above statement.
A wing adds a lot to the way a Maxx handles at high speeds and greatly improves the jumping stability/ability. It also provides good protection for the engine cooling head which in turn helps prevent broken engine mounts and stripped spurs due to a hit on the head and the engine moving. It prolongs the life of the rear portion of the body makes a good wheelie bar and a good carrying handle.
The Tekno Mount is a direct Bolt on with the stock towers. Any 1/8th scale buggy/truggy wing can be fitted to the tekno mount, I prefer the Proline wing as it is not pre drilled and you have the option of making the holes for the mount exactly where you want them.

I personally will not run a Tmaxx without a rear wing.

If using stock bulks and towers the addition of a couple toe links from the top of the mount to the bulks will add a lot of support and help reduce the chance of breakage to the towers and bulks.

Similar to this.
DSC06148.gif

my maxx's

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 210