Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Slaughter Monkey: Not totaly unique but I like it.
IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

heres my revo sorry about the blury pic only good one i have. also a little more has been done since this pic
mail-1.jpg

My Revo Project Cont...

Heres the other pics....

View attachment 5202

View attachment 5203

View attachment 5204

View attachment 5205

View attachment 5206

Parts used:

Tekno Battery & receiver Box, Os .18TM, Futaba digital servo 9351 (steering) & Futaba digital servo 3050 (Throttle), Hobao 250CC Fuel tank, Proline steering Linkage, center diff, close gear ratio, Traxxas aluminum turn buckles, Integy throttle linkage, diff oil 300K & 50K, Revo Orange & Gold Springs, Tekno rear long suspension arm, rear brake, Fuel Filter, HPI Bonz tire and wheels, Futaba 3PK 75Mhz synthesize, Side winder fuel 30/12, MIP Clutch.

Modification:

Pipe exhaust enlargemet, Front bulk head & servo stopper trims for wider steering, Body trims for fuel tank and antenna relocation, Bumper front and rear trims.

I need suggestions from what I have done so far.....I would appreciate it....

Last edited:
Nice Chevy.......I will bet that rips up a parking lot...;)

I've got a bit more on the truck now, almost ready to run. I'll have more pics later and video afterwards.

I met FastEddy at the RCX Hobby Show and it was really cool meeting people from different website forums.

I learned a valuable lesson...always get a formal contract before starting a business proposition. You can see the carbon chassis which was originally my idea and I took it to TrueDynamic. I didn't have the resources to fund it so we made a deal that I would be the exclusive distributor, get 30% discount off retail pricing and give up the rights to the chassis if he paid for all the engineering. Everything was fine until the show. At the show I was being introduced as the exclusive distributor and no one knew that ALL of the products he has for the Revo were my design. I felt totally used and discredited for anything that I contributed to the final design. The man behind TrueDynamic had Not even driven a r/c car or truck until I came to him with my ideas. The 2nd he drove a r/c(Revo) was a week ago. The main problem is in the cost. It took so long to bring it to the production state, the costs of the engineering were so high. Who wants to pay for a chassis that costs half the price of the Revo? So I've decided to go on my own and make high performance parts that are affordable.

DSC01816.jpg

FUBAR Looks great man!!! Any idea on cost of anything there?

That chassi is killer man! I also love the trany housing is it dyed or aluminum.

Bryson

That chassi is killer man! I also love the trany housing is it dyed or aluminum.

Bryson

Thanks for the Kudos. The chassis is my design but my "supposed trustwhorthy partner" say $$$$ when we were at the RCX Hobby Show. Everyone loved my show truck and its one of the main reasons people stopped at our booth. In the end, he spent too much time on engineering and not enough on testing which in the long run made the costs too high. The Titanium Shock Rods were my idea and he ran with that and another part too if he actually to make that one too. I'm not gonna say just yet, I'm still going to make it but with my design like I wanted in the first place. Ah well...atleast I learnt my lesson, never get into a business arrangement without a formal written contract.

Anyways, the tranny is custom painted by Matt at MRPaintin.com
The pic isn't that big but I have my Titanium Driveshafts with both 6mm and 8MM Axles. 8mm for RD Racing Carriers and 23mm Hex Adapters and even though RD Racing is no more they'll be a replacement for them really soon.

Looks too nice to drive Fubar!

What's the big saucer thing on the throttle servo? What did you have in mind for the body mounts? I see a couple big cap heads where they would go.

Cool colors on the chassis. Are the arms yours or just some after market? They kind of look like a shiny version of flex techs.

Wow Smoking Aces, That looks very nice, Whats been upgraded on that

( Dont list everything, I dont wanna waste your time )
Just an idea of some of your major upgrades.

Smokinaces, nice! Would definitely like to know what the upgrades and mods are?

Back