Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, its a RB Innovations Filter, not K&N.
www.rbinnovations.com

Very nice people, quick shipping & lots of advise!
Hope you like it so far...

I am running my stock filter, this one is just for looks...
Getting my Fuel lines from RC Raven next and add another few goodies...
By the time I'm done, REVO is worth more than my real car :eek:)

Last edited:
Hey does any body know if the rbinovations supercharger is any good?????????????????????????

I didn't want to buy the S/C System Truck to new, no need to blow it up even more :eek:) Filter sounds nice, but I ran it inside because I run my stock filter for outside...

Looks neat... and fits the stock Air-intake..

Hey does any body know if the rbinovations supercharger is any good?????????????????????????

Instead of derailing this thread. Do a search on it here on the forum. It has been discussed already.

heres some pics of my revo racer project

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s232/Revoroller/P1010138.jpg

black TRX split spoke wheels
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s232/Revoroller/P1010175.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s232/Revoroller/P1010136-1.jpg
Vg racing roll cage
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s232/Revoroller/P1010167.jpg

parts
Black TRX wheels
Proline bowties
RPM black front and rear bumpers
Traxxas red push rods
Resonoter Pipe
Black rockers
Vg Racing roll cage
Motor Saver air filter
Traxxas temp gauge
Silver & Blue springs

Last edited:
Some more recent pics of mine (a lot of changes since the previous set):

2007-0310-RevoTop03.jpg

2007-0310-RevoRear.jpg

2007-0310-RevoExhaustSide03.jpg

New Era BB Kit
XTM 24.7 (just broken in)
Duratrax warhead header/pipe
1/8 Scale flywheel/clutch (savage)
36/15 gearing (stock trans ratio)
3.3 chassis
Hitec 985MG Steering/645MG T/B
RPM arms/carriers
P3 rockers/rods

I just blew out the two speed gear that's on the spur shaft, #5385. I lost first gear... I haven't had this trans apart for over a year. I'm not sure if it's the power of the 24.7 or just time/wear got the better of it.

Here's mine

This is my revo just before I took it out and blew the tranny. I believe I over tightened my slipper clutch. I had it running nice too thats what sucks. Oh well, this will give me a reason to tear it down and sand blast and paint my chassis.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Some more recent pics of mine (a lot of changes since the previous set):

2007-0310-RevoTop03.jpg

2007-0310-RevoRear.jpg

2007-0310-RevoExhaustSide03.jpg

New Era BB Kit
XTM 24.7 (just broken in)
Duratrax warhead header/pipe
1/8 Scale flywheel/clutch (savage)
36/15 gearing (stock trans ratio)
3.3 chassis
Hitec 985MG Steering/645MG T/B
RPM arms/carriers
P3 rockers/rods

I just blew out the two speed gear that's on the spur shaft, #5385. I lost first gear... I haven't had this trans apart for over a year. I'm not sure if it's the power of the 24.7 or just time/wear got the better of it.

You gotta love a guy with a full sized propane torch close by at all time!!!!

Looking good olds.....I dont care what anybody says..;)

That torch was a b-day gift from my wife from a couple weeks ago... you can't see it in the pics, but there's also a bench vise she bought me. Those two things made making the roll bars so so much easier! The last time I made the roll bars, I did it with pliers, a piece of pipe and my gut or my knee. When I woke up the next day I could hardly make a fist, walk or breath as my hands, gut/ribs and knees were bruised so badly. My gut and chest had bruises you could see for about 2 weeks!

It took me 4 hours to cut and bend the old bars by hand. With the torch and vise, I made the new roll bar in about 45 minutes and the bends are much cleaner. Plus, no bruising! I was surprised the hand held torch got the 5/16" steel red hot, but it did and it bent way easier.

You can see the new vise here:
2007-0310-RevoInWorkArea.jpg

Olds with the stock roll bar at its max hight does the head for the 247 sit higher or level with the roll bar? I'm thinking when my 3.3 goes I might go the same route as you. I loved my 247.

Good story olds. When ever I fab something up for what ever I use a vise also but now a torch thats just cheating. LOL

Bryson

here's mine

bought it as an original 2.5r revo.
bone stock, since then

traxxas long wheel base rear arms
Proline HD 23mm adapters
Rear center shaft/ hacked outer drive shaft, bigger and beefier(own mod)
tekno everything- throttle,battery and tank mount
Jammin X1 CRT tank
2 hhitec HS645MG servos, 1 throttle 1 steering
proline servo arm
heavy duty servo saver
steering mods
P2 rockers with P2 pushrods
MS airfilter with revo filter kneck
tekno wing mount
Proline wing
Proline wabash 40 series white
proline 40 series crime fighters
Nova race pro head
THS maxx pipe
Trinity header
Picco .26 maxx
3.3 tranny case
center diff w/ 500k
rear brake
racers edge shock ends
futaba 3pk with 2.4 FAAST
3A 330mm chassis/blue
dubro fuel filter
Ofna fuel filter/no screen
integy dual rates in front
integy blues in rear
Ofna micro fail safe
Max amps 1600mah receiver pack

broken parts right now on the truck-

front right axle carrier, just noticed it today, and i've got a race friday and saturday! Oh No's!!

HPIM3339.gif

HPIM3338.gif

HPIM3336.gif

HPIM3335.gif

HPIM3334.gif

HPIM3332.gif

Last edited:
Olds with the stock roll bar at its max hight does the head for the 247 sit higher or level with the roll bar? I'm thinking when my 3.3 goes I might go the same route as you. I loved my 247.

You can see it in this pic, although it's a bit exaggerated:
2007-0310-RevoRear.jpg

It sticks up past the stock bar about 1/8th of an inch. Keep in mind I'm not running that tall of gearing, so it lets the engine lay down a bit more. If I had a 18T bell with the 36T spur, it would stick up more since the angle would be less. I'm running 15/36.

Last edited:
just thought id add my revo in there to let yall take a look, I've added a few mods to it for now but i will continue to add more later. the mods consist of

Resonator pipe
Tekno rear upper and lower A arms
2 Tekno wings[black one you can see and a yellow one]
Tekno wing mount

BlueLid001.jpg

BlueLid002.jpg

BlueLid003.jpg

BlueLid004.jpg

BlueLid005.jpg

let me know what you guys think!

Looks sweet X! DId you paint that yourself? I have the same lid. Just finishing the paint job on it (first time painting one). I'll post pics when I'm done. Hey any reason why the fuel hole isnt cut out on the lid? Once again looks great!

thanks for looking man, naw i didnt paint it, i had a guy from mv bashers.com by the name of looped to paint it for me, he has a design company name looped designs, and as far as the fuel hole, i didnt have time to cut it out i was in a hurry before the sun went down but i will soon cut it out.

As you can see I didnt take all that much time painting mine. It's ok because I plan on destroying it!

DSCF2567.gif

Heres a shot of my freshly painted chassis.

DSCF2568.gif

I really need to get rid of those blue boots.

Last edited:
elucifer... i love that paint job. simple... but rather clean. nice to see a fellow of my own heart trying to get rid of all that blue... (you forgot the bulkheads...)

here's my beast. the pics are not good and i appologize, my camera is shitting the bed. /sigh. anyway.

p3260033by4.jpg

p3270037gh9.jpg

p3260035tf2.jpg

p3260036xm5.jpg

lots of hop-ups... integy, RPM, traxxas, teckno... no engine huh? i'm fixing my 2.5R, but ideally i want to get an RB TM323. time will tell.

Back