Pics of where i bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blckrevo33

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey all just a few pics of where i bash. any suggestions on good setups to try on the truck? i havent launched off of the big hill yet but as soon as it stops raining here that is my next target so any helpful hints on whether or not to do it and/or suspension set ups would be great.

Last edited:
Pretty promising bash location! I would be wary of the rocks in that hill though....

Nice bashin spot, but like are buddy frickenjoey said, :whhooo:WATCH THE ROCKS!!

looks like some carnage could go on there!

-the rocks it does look like a blast

I agree the rocks are bad for me but would be great spot for a crawler.

hells yea good practice course for a crawler

Nice bashin spot, but like are buddy frickenjoey said, :whhooo:WATCH THE ROCKS!!

Must be a echo in here. you have to keep an eye on rocks don't wanna hit big ones and the little ones can be just as bad. If you ever notice it seeming boggy or pulling to one side. stop immediately you can have a rock jammed in the drive line somewhere or even by the flywheel.

i will get some better pics today there are a lot of other spots there. as for the rocks, its not as bad as it looks in the pics. i have cleared a lot of the big ones where i actually bash the most.

We had a off-road park nearby that I suse to drive by and think man would I love to get my Revo out on there. It had several tracks including a supercross track for the the kids on there 50's and then the big boy track. Well low and behold they closed and the tracks are still there. There are zero no tresspassing signs so I think I got a new bashing spot lol. I will take pics when I go there.

absolutely take some pics there is a motocross track somewhat close to me but i dont think they let anybody use it except for their races. i am going to look into that and see if it is open to public on non race weeks.thanks for the idea.:)

thats a nice place to bash
i bet you get some nice airs with those hills

well i called the mx track and they said absolutely no!!!!! but they said they have a small beginners track that during the week is open to the public. so i am gonna go there one evening next week and check it out.

Back