Pics of my Xray M18

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I just finnished building an XRay M18 Here are some pics.
x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

x6.jpg

x7.jpg

x8.jpg

Nice, just got one of these myself. Might race it this weekend if I don't have to work

I hit some "Serious Bone" Yesterday setting up the XRay.
Charged everything up, plugged it all in, read the directions for the ESC and was off to the races.. Well.... Didn't matter what I did the damn thing would go in reverse when I wanted it to go forward and go forward in reverse. OK.. Reverse the channel on the TX.. No go. Read the directions again and reset the ESC.... No go.... Well an hour later I noticed I soldered the motor wire backward.

This qualifies as "Hitting Bone" in my book

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks good. Like the color.

FastEddy said:
I hit some "Serious Bone" Yesterday setting up the XRay.
Charged everything up, plugged it all in, read the directions for the ESC and was off to the races.. Well.... Didn't matter what I did the damn thing would go in reverse when I wanted it to go forward and go forward in reverse. OK.. Reverse the channel on the TX.. No go. Read the directions again and reset the ESC.... No go.... Well an hour later I noticed I soldered the motor wire backward.

This qualifies as "Hitting Bone" in my book

lol, when I got my Novak Dually I had these racers who knew their poop so they wire it up for me. They switched out the wires and did a whole bunch of crazy soldering, but then managed to solder the wires for the motor backwards.

It happens to everyone. Does your ESC come with reverse or is it forward only like mine?

Ah, das Teppichlaufen Mikro!

Nice carpet racer!! Sorry I can't help with that electronic crap, but a good xray forum (not taking away from rcnitrotalk.com, but www.one18th.com has a good micro board, but not much nitro...)

try there www one18th com

I'm a frequent flyer there and love the forum and the guys that run it.
In the past I have gotten a lot of 1/18 info and help for my Xray and micro.
Thanks for giving them a good plug they deserve it.

Back