Pics Of My Mini-t Tricked Out!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use a corner in your basment, of even the inside of a closet. I use a white sheet and sometimes posterboard. I've since used up all my posterboard for my airbrush. Anyhow, its cheap, easy, sets up and breaks down quickly. Like Eddy said, there are some badass fine looking details on that ride of yours that are being overlooked. A machine like that deserves the best heheheh

Are your Serpents all hopped out like this too?

Hey Ed. What kind of bulbs are you using. According to this site there are at least 9 different types of compact florescent bulbs. I'm assuming your using the spiral type? Here is the link.

http://www.bulbman.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=471

Or does it not matter as long as its a daylight type bulb between 5000k-6500k?

A picture of your setup would be great.

Last edited:
I like the G shape (globe).

The spiral shaped are the ones I use in the basement. Man those things throw some light!

that is the sweetest i've seen, makes me want to get one. one question though, what's with that super old futuba radio. gettting a new radio should be one of your 1st hop-ups!!

i have had that radio for a very long time and has worked superb,

that radio was very expensive, and therefore no reason to replace if it works perfectly..

it is a 1024 pcm fail safe...

its not the only radio i own.. and when u upgrade a car your radio has very little to add.

I see that you spell aluminum right now. Ha ha......guess my post isnt so worthless.

:idea:

Last edited:
go annoy someone elese.. and quit posting worthless meaningless posts. geeesh need more hobbies?

Rider 414 said:
I see that you spell aluminum right now. Ha ha......guess my post isnt so worthless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Rider 414 : 7-08-2004 at 8:00 PM.
:idea:
LOL NICE EDIT you prolly spelled it wrong eh? moron.

Ummmmmmmmm no, thats not why it was edited. moron.

Who cares about friggin spelling anyways, quit bickering, please!

Nice Mini-T, Could I ask how much it cost to get it into the state it is now? Like Dollars?

just ignore him... but we were calculating all the parts. and not including the mamba setup there is roughly $600.00 give or a take a few in alloy parts.

Back