Picco Pmax .21 Turbo Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishnitro

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a RB modded Picco Pmax .21 Turbo engine, and dropped it in a Slayer original chassis!! A GREAT rig!! Anyone else have this rig, and have any input about it??

I recently purchased a RB modded Picco Pmax .21 Turbo engine, and dropped it in a Slayer original chassis!! A GREAT rig!! Anyone else have this rig, and have any input about it??
Sounds awesome, would be nice to see some videos :)

Sounds awesome, would be nice to see some videos :)
Have a quick vid up on YouTube of it running!! Have blown apart tranny gears twice. Brand new Rig less than 6 tanks on it and tearing stuff up, lol!! Loveirishbeer1 Valerie Villanueva my YouTube page. Thanks for the reply, let me know on the vid page what Ya think!

Have a quick vid up on YouTube of it running!! Have blown apart tranny gears twice. Brand new Rig less than 6 tanks on it and tearing stuff up, lol!! Loveirishbeer1 Valerie Villanueva my YouTube page. Thanks for the reply, let me know on the vid page what Ya think!
I watched the video, it's brilliant!- Couldn't post on youtube as I haven't bothered to make an account :)