Peer Pressure

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy Yert

RCTalk Qualifier
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
My buddy said my Xmaxx wouldn't survive the 40ft cliff jump over the River. His Kraton 8s did not. I have been babying my Xmaxx since I have got it. I told him not only will it survive, but that I would double front flip off it. Well. It survived! But my body....:facepalm: Anyone else ever succumb to a peer pressure moment?

Last edited:
I should download it, and when it hits the ground, I'll put in the Legos hitting the ground sound. 🤣

Oof for the body. Surprised it actually still runs.

Fly like an eagle, over the sea, fly like an eagle let me spirit be free I wanna fly 🎵

SMACK! That was kind of brutal...and yet cool at the same time!
Que the dumpster lid slam.
Surprised it actually still runs.
Me too. I though that something would have given when it landed like that. As far as I can tell it's ready to go again!

Ok, I think this really needs to be said:

Your X-Mxxx will never survive the USPS trip from your house to mine! Never, ever!
Not only would it not survive it may not even make it at all. That happened with a case of ammo once.

Not only would it not survive it may not even make it at all. That happened with a case of ammo once.
Alot of the shipping companies have been holding or destroying firearm items. I think one seller of ammo even mentions it on his site.

Congrats on the jump off.

Alot of the shipping companies have been holding or destroying firearm items. I think one seller of ammo even mentions it on his site.
It's not uncommon. I'm on another forum where it happens frequently. Luckily most companies in my experience will make it right. Larry Potterfields did.

A view from up top. Missed the landing though.
And a random back flipwhile testing out a ramp.