Patches the Tmaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well guys here it is my beater rig just got it together last nite. Took it for a run today got about 3 tanks before I broke my steering servo case. Here is a run down of upgrades.

Lunsford Titanuim phat boy engine mount srews.
RPM Arms Front and back
RPM rear shock tower
Rpm bulk head braces.
Rc Raven chassis
Rc raven receiver and battery box
Rpm dirty danglers
Mutant racing cool head
My custom made head protector(wich worked awsome today she was on the top alot)
hardcore racing titanium brake pads
Not sure I think the pipe is a old Traxxas upgrade tuned pipe.
3.3 rear bulk head
3.3 diff with bad horsie diff locking grease
Rc Raven alum bumpers
Integy center alum skid plate
My custom made exhaust protector made from some old revo parts.
3.3 maxx shocks with shock covers
GPM roll bar.( I was not impressed with this bar until today, it seems to hold up better than I thought it would)
And a sealed big balls bearing kit all the around in it.
Motor saver filter.

SOON TO COME LOSI 3.4 engine and forward only conversion
SOON TO COME GPM lightned flywheel Alum clutch
SOOn TO COME 3.3 tmaxx axles and carriers.

View attachment 12380

View attachment 12381

View attachment 12382

View attachment 12383

View attachment 12384

Last edited:
Right on looks good..
Does the losi 3.4 have same mount dimensions as 3.3??

Short chassis? Looks pretty sweet.

Yah its the short chassis. I am not a big fan of the new extended maxx series. If you want an extended maxx I figure go big block conversion. I will prob build a extended version truck eventually though. :D

Rig looks great. I like the skull print shock covers. Are they ballons, or covers specifically made?

covers specially made. Egay for like 9 bucks shipped, they seem to be made good. I will be upgrading my other runners with them also. Guy sells like a ton of diff covers.

Patch's upgrade

Man I am unhappy. I bought the LUNSFORD PUNISHER TURNBUCKLE and Ball end upgrade. Well upon assembly of the first one The turnbuckle end cracked. I guess it is no biggie i just custom made my own end with a 1/8 scale buggy end. But for being Lunsford parts I would have expected better quality.:angry: I hope there titanium is tougher than there plastic:hehe:

I have there hinge pins and so far so good,the hot racing turnbuckles I have did the same thing,a trx rod end fixed that problem,trx rod ends are actually pretty good

transmited from a mobile communications device

I have there hinge pins and so far so good,the hot racing turnbuckles I have did the same thing,a trx rod end fixed that problem,trx rod ends are actually pretty good

transmited from a mobile communications device

Yah I think it was my fault the way I was putting it together. But those 1/8 scale rod ends are pretty tough I upgraded to. I think they are off a MGT.:D

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

What happened to the pic of the blue balls?

I had to delete some pics to make room in my profile file for some other pics. But it still has BLUE BALLS.:hehe:

Back