Parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbutch

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
I'm looking for hop up parts for my menace 21. I found only a few websites and there all outside the US. I went to the Schumacher website, and they only have a few hop ups. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The menace? Here is a good hop up to invest in, landing gear, cause that thing flys.

Thanks, I'm thinking about putting some wings on it, and seeing if it really would fly lol, But come on guys no one knows where I could buy parts for this car. I been looking like crazy, please help me before I put my head through this computer screen.:constipat

apex models, thet are in uk tho, but have all the hopups
or dms racing .
I'm about to buy the menace, should i be worried about anything? what parts should i get with the car?

Well so far the only thing that went on my car is my clutch.
Check out my thread. But the good thing was that they are giving a new clutch for free. And there only $6.95

My clutch

Otherwise the car is great. It is not a monster truck what some people think. It is a stadium truck. This car is exstreamly fast. Now when you go off road with it, My suggestion is to change your throttle setting on your radio, so you could slow it down.

What you need is a Drill to start the car and a Hitec servo.
Good luck

ps. Dont forget the fail safe

well
sorry to hear that Dbutch
another question:
when u just jumping about with the car at low speeds, is it durable enough?

I don't mean to butt in but the menace is a monster truck(kind of decieving from the lack of tire size) because of the steering. Well, actually.......just look at a menace and a stadium truck and you'll see the difference.

The truck is very strong. People say that it s not and that a lot of things break on it. Well if any car is going 70mph and hits something, your breaking something. I dont care what car you have.

Also Vincemaxx119, the menace is really not that much different then a stadium truck. I have a RS4 and it is not that different in size. You can hardley tell unless you put them right next to each other. So to me it is a stadium truck, some people could call it what they want, but to me a truck is a T-maxx or Savage. This dosent even compare.

I no it sounds like i'm being an ass, but i'm not.

keep forgetting
do u use stock servo, or u have to have high torque servo?
seems not many ppl has this car, so sorry for too many questions

I use a high torque servo. (hitec) is the brand that I use. Although my brother has a menace, he uses the stock servo. And so far there are no problems, but he did not go off road with it either.
Now I went to dms-racing.com and they have a lot of hop ups. But there in the UK or something. You canr even order through the internet. You have to call them up. So i wrote them an e-mail to see if they ship to the US. And do you know where I could convert the money. I dont know how much it is in US $.

I dont mind the questions. I'm glad other people are getting this car.

did u get a reply from DMS?
I'm getting the car in 2 days, its on sale now :cheers:
the radio will be here on friday from US
Yeahh

No reply. I'm going nuts looking for parts. But I did get my clutch today.

I have a friend with the Menace and you guys are right....its blazing fast.....almost too fast for off road racing....he breaks everything on it.....lots of plastic parts just this weekend.....

do yourself a favor and slow that thing down b4 you go racing it...lol

-Sag

pm me.. i may be able to help.. i have a box of parts for one..

Back