Paint Jobs (Pic Intensive!!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, awesome stuff man. You really do an outstanding job. I wish I had that kind of talent.

oooopps

I thought it was a "post your pics thread" in general LOL
Thats what i get for skimming the site quickly:rolleyes:

Sorry, ...I edited it

Here's my pride and joy, along with a link to the entire process

The Ugly Truckling

2h.jpg

Click here for Photo Bucket album following the build.

I've also got several shiny ones that I'll add later. :D

That is awsome!
What truck is under that shell?

all those are really good....idk if ill ever be that good but i guess it all comes with practice

That is hilarious! Complete with the junk in the back and duct tape:p.
By FAR the coolest shell I have seen.

NICE WORK Joe! Man, the KISS body should be up on a wall..very original!

Thanks, I think it is, the guy I did it for won't run it, I told him he needs to because I need repeat customers, lol.

This is the issue....I still have the 50s truck you painted for my Revo.....couple years back......never culd bring myself to run it....it has a place of honor on my wall.

Hyye guys if you havent figured it out already ....this cat can paint!!!:thumbup1:

TalonOne.

Heres another one I just recently finished. It took forever painting all the little spots, and the six different colors. The bed and bumpers are done in flat brown with the rest of the truck looking glossy. The pics dont do it justice, it looks way better in person.

001-7.jpg

003-1.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg
[/CENTER]

Those are some real killer lids! You do a great job...love the camo one!

Thanks Grumpy, but yeah, it's obvious he is spamming for the contest.

Well since I like painting, and even though this one is also not a short course lid I figured I would still show it to the rest of you who still might like to see it. Hope you guys like it.

Click the pics for full size, they look much better than the autosized versions showing.

FireJeep1.gif

FireJeep2.gif

FireJeep3.gif

Looks awesome.

How come you didn't apply the decals? LOL

Back