Other bodies for Hotbodies Lightening LSP-R

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtbikekid

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Any of you guys know if the the proline crowd pleaser bodies for the mugen,Kyosho or Jammin will fit the Hotbodies lightening stadium pro truck, thanks!!!

Get yourself the majestic body. Its thick and looks good.

dirtbikekid said:
Any of you guys know if the the proline crowd pleaser bodies for the mugen,Kyosho or Jammin will fit the Hotbodies lightening stadium pro truck, thanks!!!

One thing I have learned about the crowd pleazer bodies is that if it does not specifically say thaty if fits a particular truck it probably does not. I found that out with my XTerm Pro buggy. Now that is not to say that you couldn't mod one to fit. My advice would be to find one that is designed to fit the LSP... you get a true fit and you don't have to hack up a lid to make it fit. Just my :2cents: Take care.

Tom

I've seena few guys use the Revo CP2 on the LSP. I've placed my Revo CP2 body on top of my LSP but did not have it cut out but it seemed like it would fit ok.

Back