onlybatterypacks.com service????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i recently ordered a pack from these guys, (eddy was out of supplyes) and the shipping is moving WAY slow. this is the email i sent to them. was i to harsh? did i jump the gun?

Email:
i placed an order on thursday morning (11:00 ish) dec 29th for a battery pack. order number ******. i payed with paypal from this email address. i have been waiting patiently for my item and havent recieved it yet. i also ordered something from another vender on the same day at the same time and received it saturday the 31st. i checked the online shipping status and it shows that my item didnt ship untill tuesday the 3rd and it wasn't shipped untill 5 oclock pm. is this delay in shipping normaly for your company? that comes out to roughly 78 hours (business days only not counting satuday which the mail runs on) befor my item got shipped. i hope this isnt the direction your company is headed, as i and many others would think twice befor ordering from you if i knew that my item was going to sit on your shelf for 5 days befor it shipped.

thank you for your time and cooperation.

Blake Eason

p.s. i currently run 2 of your packs in my rc's a hump pack and a flat pack. and am looking to buy more in the future. i know you make a quality product, but it seems your service is slipping.

/EMAIL:

anyone else have a prob with them? did i just catch them at a bad time? i like there packs but there service is nerking me..

You have to remember that Sat. was NY eve and Monday was an official holiday with no mail or UPS.

They may have been on vacation or needing to receive a shipment of cells or supplies build and to fill your order. On the bright side if this is the case you will have a fresh pack.

I'm in the mail order business and ship everything the same day if possible. People get used to the fast service. You should have seen the hate mail I had in my inbox in Monday wondering where their orders were. Fact is anything ordered after 3:pm Friday didn't get shipped till Tuesday.

I get impatient as well when I order something but this time of year everything gets a bit screwy.

I have ordered quite a bit from them, and I always get my order fast.

Just blame it on the holidays.

Got my 6v 2200Mah pack from them off ebay for a steal in less than a week from auction end.

Back