On-line ordering

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byron

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Where do you order your parts from on-line? Normally I order from Tower, but lately there shipping sucks....it takes way too long to get anything. I live in Wisconsin, and they are in Illinois, and it still takes a week and a half to get anything. I have orderd from a place in California (i dont remember their name?), and I got it within 3 days, and I didn't pay extra for shipping. Any suggestions?

It could have been HobbyPeople.net. They are my LHS (still 45 min away) but i ordered from them online and got it really fast

Don't forget eBay.com. I also go to neweramodels.com

Amain got me my mamba in 2 days when i ordered with the 10+ free shipping option. I couldnt believe it.

From Australia I buy through A Main, and sometimes Towers. AMain is faster. I buy batteries through Maxamps, they are slow but the product and options are awesome.
I just purchased some brushless gear through FineDesign but so far I've been waiting 2 weeks.

Back