ok i need help FAST

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pissant

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
where can i buy a nova rossi head for the picco .26. a store that ships to other states or a website would be a great help. please dont say nova.com or hobbyshop becuase they just ripped me off and i dont want to talk about it. all i can say is dont buy from them!!! but any help would be great! :hamster:

1 word... ebay. thats 1 word right? lol. u should find a good deal on there

later

sorry, yea i meant nova,i tried ebay and yes i got ripped off by novarcproducts.com!! damn these heads are really hard to find!!!

well damn, ok heres what happen novarcproducts gave me a .25 engine head and not the damn picco .26, so i have to shipped the gay head back for a right one and i dont even know if they will do it right this time, that another two weeks with out my savage, man iam going to cry :nope: :nope: :nope: :

Pissant dude I understand your frustrations and all dude but you should at least wait a little time before you reply to your own thread or at least wait until someone has replied to it in a little bit. It is useless posting at that point. Furthermore Novarcproducts has not ripped you off you should have a valid story before you post it. Things like this hurt their business. Have a clear concise post thought out or at least be able to make sense of everything. Now for the real problem at hand I remember you buying a brand spanking new ofna picco 26. If I am not mistaken those come with a cooling head on them. USE IT.

Pissant, I thought I remember from a previous thread that you ordered a Nova head for a .25 HPI then you changed your mind and decided to purchase a Picco .26. Could this be the problem, and perhaps not one that Nova Products did to you? I even remember responding to your question whether the .25 HPI Nova head (you had already ordered) would fit into the Picco .26.

:dumb:

if u only have 1 r/c then carry extra parts even if its a extra engine. so then u dont have to wait until u get ur parts. i know how frustrating it can be when u can't get ur parts when u want them, i think everyone knows.

good luck,
later

yea iam sry guys :eek:pps: , novarcproducts are a pretty good website, it was my fault and i am too blame and not novercproducts. :ahh:

Ooww, Now, now fellas. Take it easy on the tike. I dont like be'in without my Savage Bro, to help me through a weekend.

I agree though, spare parts is the key. I have compiled quite the inventory. I have found that what ever spare part I have means that that wont break. It will be somthing else. So have every part, then nothing else will break ever again.

That has to be "ZEN and the Art of Savage Truck Maintaince"

Oops I'm showing my age now!

Pissant don't take my last post as cracking on you but rather helping you. Hopefully you did not discard the cooling head for your picco. It should do you just fine. I run mine with the stock cooling head it has a good construction on it and should do you just fine until you can get one from novarcproducts.

Back