Official RCNT Bash -- Hampton Roads Style Round 2 (NEW THREAD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might sound crazy is anyone going to bring some on road cars???

This is mostly an offroad bash. The area we play has a road, but it is not exactly RC road car friendly.

Just over 2 weeks to go....hopefully I can take some leave after it's done. ...Just got back from Boston, as part of the "transition".....I just hope my cars remember what it's like to run (or if my version of "driving" hasn't completely gone away).

If all goes according to plan I'll be on week 3 of my 4 week vacation by the time of the bash. I figure 3 weeks off and I'll have act 3 ready for flames.

got my custom chassis! Engines fit perfectly! Holy crap there are a lot of close calls in this setup. Seems like everthing is like 2mm from everything. My custom drive shaft is ordered and will be made on Mon., shipped on Tues. RC Alloys rocks and has awesome customer service. All I need is RRP Diff gears (obviously I'm not getting my 1/8 cases anytime soon), and a lot of whenchin... and break in obviously

Can we get a list of radio channels going it takes me forever to find my way to the hobby shop.

Sure. I'll send out PMs to everyone on the list requesting that info and post it when it is complete.

Aside from that, everyone that is coming can make a post in this thread listing their freqs and I'll consolidate it. Feel free to start us off Marc.

Ratzo: Saturday Only.
75 Mhz FM Channel 65.

Saturday Only..
I'll most likely be bringing my MBX5 Pro Spec, & an OFNA PCR.
Both FM Synth.. Currently running 88 & 61...
I'll be bringing my own O'Donnell 30%...
can't wait to bash it up with you guys...

Last edited:
Glad to have you on board. This one should be pretty damn good.

add me!

hey, go ahead and add me to the almost certain list! ill be using the am channel 4 (27.145) ill be bring my rc10gt (its pretty much stock so it shouldnt be too long before it breaks :doh: but ill see what i can do I'm only 14 so i hope its ok if my mom makes an apperence to drive me there LOL but she'll probably be havin fun to she likes to see the pretty cars jump lol anyways see there!

heres some pics of my gt by the way
65174770.gif

and a cheesy little picture in the air.
65419801.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to RCNT, and good to see that you are interested in coming.

If you need a lift to the bash, let me know. I'll see what I can do about getting you there.

-SkyMaxx

its cool my mom doesn't work that day and if I'm lucky my dad will be home from his coast gaurd trip and he'll come out and bring his GT but he more than likely wont be able to make it. i may need some tips on tuning my gt though LOL I'm still a bit of a newbie to the nitro scene and have a small problem with my stock .15 engine i always screw up my idle :-( anyways I'm never far off.

looking forward to it
Mike

There will be plenty of experienced RC modelers at the bash to help you with any tuning issues you might have. If your dad is back, extend an invitation from the fine folks at RCNT. Come on out and bash. Be advised that this is a 1:1 BMX track that we will be playing on. Things WILL get broken. If you have spare parts, bring them all. If not, start saving whatever you have in the way of allowance...or add spare parts to your Christmas wish list...as I can almost guarantee you will need them.

Again, welcome to RCNT and look forward to meeting you at the bash.

Mike, I'll be happy to tune your car for you if need be.

hey guys thx for all the offers on help :cheers:
in the name of spare parts I've got 55 dollars right now and should be getting 35 more dollars tomorrow. I'm making a trip to the lhs tomorrow and was curious what replacement parts break the most on the gt if any of you know? i need to get a new gallon of fuel so thats - 20 bucks and some e clips so thats like - another 25 cents lol and i may get a spring kit cuase my rear springs a squishly like mush.

Back