Official 2nd Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it was a Motel 6 in Amherst.... Not too bad for a weekend stint... The price was right....

Originally posted by ImBroken
I believe it was a Motel 6 in Amherst.... Not too bad for a weekend stint... The price was right....

Right smak dabb next to a Hooters !

What did u guys pay for the room?

If I remember correctly, it was under $45 a night... Believe me, it was nothin fancy...

Originally posted by ImBroken
If I remember correctly, it was under $45 a night... Believe me, it was nothing fancy...

Yea and if I remember we clogged the damm toilet LOL... It was basically a place to lay your head after a hard Day of bashing...

Thanx for the info guys. Where is the location of the bash site?

I would say we were about 10 or so minutes from where we bashed. It was not that far. Good thing we were following McvickJ or we would have been lost LOL

Reason I asked is that my mother-in-law has friends up in buffalo with extra rooms and I might be able to stay there for the weekend. But I'm not sure how far they are from the bash site.

Hey Christian- is there a place to run on-road?

Yeah. Unless Chris can get us a group discount somewhere I was planning on staying at the Motel 6 in Amhurst again. The price was right. All I need is a place to sleep and a shower. Nothing fancy. :)

Last edited:
We will be mostly in the West Seneca / Orchard Park area.

As for on-road, the answer is yes. I just went and eyed up a VERY long parking lot a block away from my house. We could definately do a long oval and possibly a course of some sort. I need to check with the town and find out how they feel about it. I will snap some shots tomorrow on the way to work. The good news is, I have seen a few people already running R.C. planes and cars in that park.

As for the off-road bash site, it is off of St. Johns Ave.. Which in turn is off of Seneca Creek, right by Union Road and Clinton.

Originally posted by mcvickj
Yeah. Unless Chris can get us a group discount somewhere I was planning on staying at the Motel 8 in Amhurst again. The price was right. All I need is a place to sleep and a shower. Nothing fancy. :)

AAAAAH,Motel 8 ... that's a step up from Motel 6. Just as you said, as long as there's hot water, a semi comfortable bed and no roaches, I'll be fine. It's not like I need something like the Marriot. A group discount would be fine if everyone can decide on a place to stay.

BTW, I'm coming too. Don't know about the wife yet, but I'll be there. I have yet to figure out some other details but I'm not missing this bash.

Rock On! The more the merrier!

By they way, roaches in Buffalo is a rarity unless you are a total deficating in you living room kind of folk. Its too damn cold otherwise!

Cool beans, I'll just make sure I remember to crap in the toilet then.:constipat

i will be there
hopped up sportmaxx
27 mgh
xl shirt
my wife and twins if ok

Absolutely! Its not like there will be a couple of two year olds wanderring in without adults hehehe

I can however tell you that the language used by some can't get a little hairy and the sexual enuendos just plain dont stop. And the topic of hand puppets will be a never ending way of the land.

Alright, I'm throwing my hat in the ring. I don't see any real hassles getting there this year. So I'm in.

I will be bringing most everything.
My Maxx
RS4-3
Mini-T

And I might even lug along my Sky Scooter and my Dragonfly Heli just to get a good laugh out of you guys as I Lawn Dart one of them in at full throttle....

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Now if only I can find my Futaba 9 so I can get my heli done!!!!! We can lawn dart together hehehehe

Glad to have you man! :w00t:

Back