No one will hassle the fat kid now

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kid danced like a butterfly and got stung by a Pterodactyl.

As much as I'm totally bored by anything Kenny, if you've seen him since his face lift, he couldn't even qualify for a Kenny Rogers look-alike contest. :hehe:

From what I've heard, they were both suspended, for fighting. If I were the bigger kid's parents, I'd be all over that principle and the school board.

Stick boy is staggering, because his ankle broke, when it hit that bench on the way down. I hear it's hard to walk that way. ;)

Do not taunt the happy fun ball! Or, the quiet kids.

I don't have a problem with the larger boy getting suspended just as long as the punk kid does too. Fighting is fighting no matter the situation but I wouldn't be mad ar my kids for getting suspense because they stuck up for themselves.

hilarious and perfect. back in the day this is where it would end. nobody would tease the big kid anymore, and the little bastard would lose some cool points.
unfortunately, nowadays, the big kid will be punished.

I love it though.
He slams him, then just turns to walk away, showing he clearly wasn't out for blood, just self defense.
What a badass lol

Still think it sucks that the big kid got suspended too. He was just defending him self, That little sh!t got what he had coming to him, maybe kids will think twice about messing with the big kid any more...

It's zero tolerance. I think pretty much all schools are like that. This is in Australia though. Doesn't bother me much though, it's worth the suspension for the kid defending himself. Everybody has a right to defend themselves.

Latest update.....

When Casey Heynes bodyslammed his bully onto concrete, he became the catalyst for an anti-bullying campaign. And as news outlets begin to give the incident some attention, he’ll more than likely become a media lightning rod.
What began as a viral video showing the 10th grader slamming the (much smaller) 7th grader to the ground has now turned into a legitimate news story.
And as more media outlets have begun covering the incident, new information has surfaced.
After the fight, it appeared the bully was seriously injured. After being smashed onto the concrete, he struggled to walk before the camera turned off. But, according to the school, “the only injury sustained was a grazed knee.”
Heynes and his antagonist have both been suspended for four days by Chifley College Dunheved’s Campus, a school in Sydney, Australia for students in grades 7 to 10. A spokeswoman for the school told the Daily Telegraph the school “does not tolerate any violence and deals with all cases according to its community-agreed discipline code.”
As Salon.com points out, the CCDC website describes the school as “a safe, supportive and productive learning environment to promote individual achievement and self-responsibility.”
But some students at the school see things differently. According to the Telegraph, students at the school said violence was a daily occurrence with fights often filmed and posted online.
“The fights I have seen here, it’s horrible. It really makes me feel unsafe,” one student told the Telegraph. ” A classmate added: “People pick on him every single day, they hit him around and stuff, and he just got sick of it and let out the anger.”
When the video first surfaced, it came with a blurb that “Casey the Punisher” was “this 16 year old kid has been tormented every single day of his short high school life …” Heynes’ father confirmed that his son had been tormented for years, and he feared for his safety if he spoke about the fight.
“There’ll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere,” he told the Telegraph. … “He’s not a violent kid, it’s the first time he’s lashed out and I don’t want him to be victimised over that.”
We will be sure to keep you posted on what happens to Casey, as this story is only going to grow bigger (especially once the cable news channels sink their teeth into it).

Next update:

Most of me is cheering for Casey Heynes, the 16-year-old Australian kid who's quickly becoming a virtual star for body-slamming his bully in a fierce and powerful display of "Leave me the eff alone, you stupid insecure little runt!"
Rest assured that obnoxious bully (who is almost half Casey's size, does he need glasses or something?) will not be tormenting Casey again any time soon. Most likely because he's sitting in a hospital somewhere with a broken shin and smashed nose, and because of the viral video showing the incident between the two boys and the Internet following that is basically hailing Casey a hero. Or it may be because Casey was actually suspended for this incident, and may face criminal charges for defending himself -- if you can even believe that.
Even though that bully got what was coming to him in the biggest way and the fact that the video captured it all. It's plain as day how he provoked Casey, how Casey was clearly not the instigator. It shows how Casey resisted as long as he could, before snapping and doing what anyone who is forced to endure this type of harassment on a daily basis would do -- he grabbed the little poop and slammed him to the concrete like the sack of dirt he is.
Judge for yourself -- if you can. Youtube keeps removing the video from its site, but a few places, like this one, may still be playing it. (Else, try Googling.)
And the rest of me, granted not as much as the part that's thrilled Casey defended himself, is just so sad. Sad that school officials let it get to the point where it had to happen in the first place. Every single teacher, administrator, and janitor in that place had to know what was going on, especially since this was not an isolated incident. According to a Facebook page set up in Casey's defense, he "has been tormented every single day of his short high school life."
I'm sad because the other students let it get to this point. Just look at those two standing right there, watching and laughing as Casey gets his face punched in, as well as the idiot who was there filming it. No doubt the film got a drastically different presentation than he planned, as he was likely a friend of Mr. Humiliated Bully. I'm sad that our children are faced with violence like this, sad that we finding ourselves glorifying it in the name of justice and retribution.
And, yeah, maybe I'm even 0.0000000001 percent sad for the bully, who should be happy he's still alive after that brutal World Wrestling move.

Last edited:
Very well put Ralph. I'm glad this video is getting as much attention as it is. Not Because of any entertainment value, but as an eye opener

Kind of reminds me of a non Kenny Rogers song called Jeremy by Pearl Jam. I can empathize with kid who got teased and couldn't take it any more. I had that happen to me until after school I snapped when my bully tormented a bit too much. Needless to say, I wasn't suspended.

Back