No one will hassle the fat kid now

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found it, that little poop got dipped!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWoENZTgQM"]YouTube - Skinny Bully gets beat up by Fat Kid[/ame]

I think back in the day skinny kid's dad woulda told him to suck it up. These days daddy's just gonna call the lawyer and try to sue the school system or something retarded.

Nope wont work this time... These days these vids end up on youtube and its clear who the aggressor was

On edit, damn good body slam and i agree with whoever said if the first punch to the face didnt phase him, just walk away

Oh yeah I agree...not only body slammed, but half on the concrete flower bed. That is what messed him up. Bet he don't do that crap again...lol. Jack ass.

There was a related vid with a guy saying that the fat kid got suspended but the skinny kid did not. Maybe the school needs to watch the video and reverse their decision.

Oh yeah I agree...not only body slammed, but half on the concrete flower bed. That is what messed him up. Bet he don't do that crap again...lol. Jack ass.

yeah you're right, his leg hit the flowerbed, thats why he was staggering, but i bet he was about half knocked out too, looks like he caught his head on the sidewalk

There was a related vid with a guy saying that the fat kid got suspended but the skinny kid did not. Maybe the school needs to watch the video and reverse their decision.

agreed

yeah, I read that elseware.

The video tells the story of the incedent though. Clearly this is self defense. Hell, the punk already cold cocked him in the mouth once and was going for more before the big kid decided enough was enough. Schools are jacked up when they make decisions about stuff like this. I've seen backwards decisions before.

Alright! +1 for the us fat nerds! Makes me feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside! lol That was awesome! Go big guy go!

LMFAO! I love it!

Only thing that would have been better is if he also dropped the other jackass.

You Tube took it down again but I found another link to it. just so nice to see the bully get his A$$ handed to him, kid looked drunk when he got up, LOL!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ObdkSZ-PM"]YouTube - FAT KIDS BEATS UP BULLY[/ame]

If stupidity were a crime, there would b a lot of school personnel in jail on multiple life sentences. This is a case where I think the parents of the "fat kid" should be consulting an attorney to take the school to court to have the incident removed from their kid's record and have the bully suspended.

I keep watching it over and over and it get funnier every time.

Hey stick boy. When you punch someone in the face and they don't flinch, you may want to think twice about messing with him any more. hahahahahaha

God this video is funny, he was out of it after that slam for sure haha, then it looks like his buddy wanted some at the end or begging him to leave. "please leave you really hurt my friend and he is sorry" haha

I keep watching it over and over and it get funnier every time.

Hey stick boy. When you punch someone in the face and they don't flinch, you may want to think twice about messing with him any more. hahahahahaha

^^Yep, best part is when the first punch goes un-noticed, he starts bouncing around all eye of the tiger / Rocky style, like that means anything if you don't bring any power to the table. :hehe: Lunchbox went straight up Zangief on his ass too. Serves him right, got what was coming to him. I love Karma, and karmic retribution, and always have. I think it's awesome, rock on big little dude!

gotta love youtube pulling the links... i found a new one, and started to post it up but figured it wouldnt last. so i did the next best thing, download and upload to photobucket and saved to my hdd just incase it needs reposted. enjoy!!

th_YouTube-BigboyStrikesBackSkinnybullyvsHeavykidFAILFatkidbeatupaskinnykidmp4.jpg

holy cow!!! that kid got is as5, both legs, back and front kicked!!

P.S. - that is a link to the video!!

Last edited:
I'm reminded of a song by Kenny Rogers. "Coward of the County"

I feel old now. LOL

Last edited:
I'm reminded of a song by Kenny Rogers. "Coward of the County"

I feel old now. LOL

:hehe::hehe::hehe: Skinny "Gatlin" boy got owned.

Thats all the Kenny Rogers humor I can take for one day :hehe: Other than his acting career.

Back