No one will hassle the fat kid now

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottm

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Skinny kid should have realized he was in trouble when the first punch had no effect

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LecmD-cVKf4&feature=email"]YouTube - Big boy Strikes Back ! Scout vs Heavy Bully FAIL ! Fat kid beat up a skinny kid.[/ame]

Reminds me of myself when I pushed a bully down the stairs 4 years ago. I broke his collar bone, his right wrist and left arm. I also broke his shin wide open. God it was one hell of a day. Didn't get in trouble for it either.

I saw this yesterday. A coworker posted it on Facebook.. FB took it down lickity split.

Anyways, that little punk kid thought he was tough poop until he was staring at the concrete.

XD I was watching it again when they removed it.

"This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service.
Sorry about that."

:angry:

It's up again...AWESOME LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mLN_1bwgRk"]YouTube - Big Boy Strikes Back![/ame]

Serves that little bitch right. Thinks he's cool trying to get someone to fight him with all of his freinds standing around but then gets the poop knocked out of him. Love it. The truly sad part of it is that that chubby kid will prolly get jumped now or shot or something totally funked up.

Hopefully it just ends here and nobody screws with him anymore. At least that's how things used to work. In these times you just don't know anymore. Anything and everthing turns up at school anymore... knives, guns you name it.

Hopefully it just ends here and nobody screws with him anymore. At least that's how things used to work. In these times you just don't know anymore. Anything and everthing turns up at school anymore... knives, guns you name it.

Exactly my point. Everyone wants attention or revenge to the fullest and so many will do anything now to get either one. All you hear on the news any more is about kids getting beaten to death after school or set on fire and so on. wasn't anything at all like that when I was in school, you would fight if need be and then the next weekend be getting drunk with the same guy without it being an issue any more.

I think back in the day skinny kid's dad woulda told him to suck it up. These days daddy's just gonna call the lawyer and try to sue the school system or something retarded.

I watched it 3 times when it was first posted. I laughed harder each time I saw it. I was hoping to watch it again.

Skinny punk plays tough with the kid everyone picks on. Thought he'd be really cool in front of his friends.
Final straw for the fat kid, and skinny punk gets owned.
He was staggering, just short of out cold. I've NEVER seen a better full body slam, not even in cage fighting. He'll be in pain for months.
They should replace the link. It's a lesson to punks everywhere. :hehe:
Maybe Tosh.0 will give one or both a web redemption.

Back