Nitro Rustler or Nitro Evader

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrovolsfan

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am going to buy my first nitro truck and i was wondering witch one would be better. The Rustler or Evader.

Rustler, If you have any questions you can contact me here. I also have extra aluminum parts and exaust pipes. PM for more info in the rustler.

Rustler, just because parts are easy to find and there is plenty of aftermarket stuff out there for them to turn them into a great truck. Take a look at Mayhem's sig for example and look what he did with his.

I would say rustler too! I love mine, and there are so many hop-ups!

Hands down i would go with the rustler. i have had mine for 4 years now. beat it and bashed it,and its still going strong

lmao!This is great!

Well i have seen both cars in action at our local track.And i hate to say this but they are to weak and to slow.I would highly reccomend a RC10GT factory team.They are the best ST's Out for the $$$ and barely ever break.And thats my :2cents:..Cya all around!

I'm me on AIM:Trxkilla46

Yeah the RC10GT is very nice so is the 3X-nt. But for a 1st nitro,do the Rustler. Sorry they are far from slow,even on the track. They are VERY durable,I killed mine at the track and it kept coming back for more.

The rustler is faster and stronger than the xxx-nt. This this is a brick and a great 1st 2nd, and 3rd truck.

lol

my freind has a eletric RUSTLER and it got ranover by a real car and broke a arm lol.We also jumped it off his house and he had it for 3 years and broke a arm and thats it.u are right the are like a brick becuase they way alot.But for a noob to gas go with the rustler.

Tryin running over a xxx-t it was shatter jummping a xxx-nt could demolish it. If you don't want to spend alot on spare parts ect. get the rusterl. If you wanna have fun and jump it off a house and only have to spend 7 dollars to fix get the rustler.

i hav a rustler and it is the best truk eva i just got it last x-mas and let me tell u its FAST!!! i would definately recomend the rustler

Thank you Mr. RC you should stick around here and help me support the rustler.

The rustler is awsome in the speed department, but it has the worst handling. If you are looking for uncontrollable speeds, then rustler. But i would recommend rc10gt by far. It is still fast, and handles great.

X-CELLERATOR

If you can, i would highly recomend an X-CELLERATOR from XTM. I have one, and it tops about 50ish. Handles great, and i have not broken a thing on it except for the servo. I have ran into curbs, 20 foot jumps,flips down hills and it still keeps going. The aftermarket parts arent to great, but u dont need aftermarket parts anyways.

X-Cellerator

i am goin to buy a nitro evader st because i had a nitro rustler and was racing it and landed a jump and snapped my chassis and my friends evader has handled the same jump plenty of times so I'm goin with evader

I would say the nitro rustler. I have jumped mine over 10 ft in the air and all it broke after the 12th jump or so was a rear arm mount. Everything on the truck was stock and believe me, it landed every way you can think of! I like the rc10gt over anything, but the rustler is a fast, durable piece of equipment. hands down.

i had the nitro evader and a nitro sport only the diff is the motor but i like them both i like the ez start more then pull start but both are good rc truck curtis

good evening i have owned both the nitro rustler and the nitro evader and even ran them head to head,,thye are both fast but if i was to choose,kinda hard to do,,they both perform about the same ,if you want a wheelie's..they both do ..but they are both uncontrolable to a point,,with both mine imove the battery pack forward to distrubute the wieght alittle more evenly,,the evader lacks a little in durability but then you got 1 year stress-tech warranty,,break any plasctics,send them in and they send you new,,rustler built tough from the get-go.so i guess it would be the rustler first with the evader close second,,

just my $.02
take care
rick

Back