Nitro R/C Mags????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
After jumping on Robriguez's "New Mag" post, I'm curious to see just how many cool R/C mags there are.... Please post some of the better mags to subscribe to.

Rc-Car(Mostly Articles Little Ad's)
Rc-CarAction(Mostly Ad's Little Articles)
Those are my two suppliers.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Xtreme RC They call it as it is and use a great "Babe" rating system.
They also put my CyberMaxx in last months issue.
www.rc411.com

Yeah and they also post their test data like top speed and how long it took to get there...stopping distance. All sorts of stuff. They're the best for test data.

Damn, this is off their site.
01.jpg

RC Car Action
Xtreme RC
RC Nitro is OK

XTreme RC is by far my favorite. The writers have brass ones and the editors arent afraid of political backlash. Gotta love it!

RC Car
RC Nitro
RC Car Action

Those are the others I pickup as well.

I am good with Xtreme RC, too. RCCA. RC Nitro. RC Monster Trucks. RC Car. Pretty much all the standards.

AND I just got my first issue of RC Driver. So far it's pretty good. Does look a bit like RCCA at first glance. Haven't been through enough of it yet to make a fair judgement, though.

So far I only subscribe to RCNitro. RC Car Action is okay, but way too many ads and too much electic stuff. I am not into electric at all, and have found most of the other mags I've tried spend most pages writing about that.