nitro hammer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusjacko

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
just bought an aquacraft nitro hammer deep v rtr anyone had one? what do you think of the boat? want a new metal rudder and prop any suggestions? 3 blade prop or 4 whats the difference

my brother in law found one in the garbage and gave it to me. i dont think it had been ran in awhile and it looked like they sank it but after a little oil and some fresh fuel i had it running just been waitting on it to warm up so i can have some water to run in. but watch some videos on youtube they look pretty sweet and from the little experince I've had with them id say they got a hell of a tough motor

yes iv watched plent of vids on them and read pretty much everthing there is to know o them lol. just wanted to know what serious rc'ers thought about them but cheers for the info mate.. have fun with yours, not run mine et iv been to busy with my hpi savage ss

I've got a revo but its been cold so I've been playig inside with my micro t
:hehe:

I just posted something on the other thread but I might as well put it here also.
A 35mm prop is about all you can stick under the hull. Do not try to over-prop this boat otherwise you'll end up with the other little proplem with it, a broken crankshaft. It is really weak up by where the fuel/air mixture enters the shaft.

thats good to know thanks

Back