nitro engine probleme

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stefjfa

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have gst7.7 and juste put a new engine because my old own keep cutting off on me and my new own does the same thing do any body have advice

Might be the settings on the lsn & hsn, reset back to standard factory setting & give it a re-tune, might be running to lean causing it to cut out, could be to rich causing it to flood & stall to. Does it cut out when idling, when at its correct running temperature or under acceleration, could be a number of things causing it. If the new engine in brand new then it will have to be run in & will be set rich from the factory for that purpose, then as you run it in you will have to tune it to get the performance from it. Read through some of the threads on this forum for more info on tuning nitro engines, there's some good info on here to help get them going well.

Seal the engine. Read the tuning tips at the top of the nitro forum. Alll the sealing info you need.

A sealed motor is a happy motor.

I've had so many problems with leaky motors I seal everything, new or used. Always seems to solve the problem.

Back