New Year in the crosshairs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo_rob_1984

OverMedicated
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
As 2013 finally draws to a close, I've realized alot of things, life is a very complicated and interesting thing. Just when you think everything is perfect, something comes along and bites you in the behind. But some people dwell on that and let it rule them, then others just let it go and move on. I'm not sure where i fall into either of those categories because i dwell and move on all at the same time. So with that being said 2014 i see you in my cross hairs and i have my finger on the trigger and you are not going to be like 2013, i'm gonna live for me and my beautiful daughter and not let anyone or anything stand in my way. at 11:59:58 I'm gonna lift my left foot off the ground so i can start the new year on the right foot :hehe::hehe: but seriously guys and girl(s), yall have a safe and enjoyable new year and i will see ya on the other side.

Have an awesome new year bro! I hope that it will be a successful one for you!

Life will always have curve balls to throw at us for sure. The key in my humble opinion, is whether you choose to take a swing, or take the gamble that it will land outside the strike zone and let it just pass by. Here's to a safe, healthy, and happy new year to my RCNT family! :cheers:

Well, I'm 9 minutes in and it feels just like 2013 did :\ Now I get to spend a few days writing the wrong year.

Well, it's official here, here's to a great 2014 everyone!

photo14_zps6805a1d8.jpg

hay rolex dont most of your R / C s use metric screws?