New Shoes on the Taco!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Finally broke down and bought some new shoes for the ole Taco, 17x8 Ultra Goliaths and 255-65-17 Cooper AT-3's, Helped the looks of the truck a ton!!
10297563_10204163861963474_2691806889369108770_n.jpg

Looking at getting new shoes for my Acura. It'll probably be next month, though. Good guys must drive black then?

Nice combo, looks good bro!

I just got swapped the MT's on my truck for AT's. Now I'm shopping for tires for the car......darn run flats are hard to find in a small town! Even if I order then none of the local tire shops want to mount them

Thanks guys, i guess Good "girls" drive black since this is mostly my wifes daily commuter, i have to drive all the worn out beat down vehicles....lol

Thanks guys, i guess Good "girls" drive black since this is mostly my wifes daily commuter, i have to drive all the worn out beat down vehicles....lol
Isn't that the way it always works? lol

Not me...My wifes the one with the beater this time! I told her were taking turns and I just got done driving the same Dodge Dakota pickup for 14 years! lol
I was gonna but some new tires for my Charger with my tax money until the tax guy told us we owed almost $1200 o_O

Back