New RCNITROTALK Logo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
291m1as.jpg

Great looking logo BTW :)

Alright I wanna get some feedback on this question.

If I was to start producing stickers to sell, what would people be most interested in? I can make them in any color size, shape, you name it. Right now I wanna know what colors people like and if they want them bigger.

Any help is greatly appreciated, next week I will have a lot of time to talk with people, and design stuff. This last week has been very busy for me.

Supporting Members - be sure to check our the Chit Chat forum, details on how to get the new stickers can be found there! :D

Alright I wanna get some feedback on this question.

If I was to start producing stickers to sell, what would people be most interested in? I can make them in any color size, shape, you name it. Right now I wanna know what colors people like and if they want them bigger.

Any help is greatly appreciated, next week I will have a lot of time to talk with people, and design stuff. This last week has been very busy for me.

I am not picky, I'll support anything!

And thank you for the set you sent me. Got them last Friday.

I have a friend that can die cut them. Machine in hand and ready to roll

I'm trying to get my machine to set it up correctly. Ill get back to you later today, or tomorrow.

Sounds good!

BTW - Supporting Members, those of you that made the request through the proper channels... your stickers are on their way out first thing tomorrow morning. Put a nice dent in the number of stickers we had but we still have plenty more!

Sounds good!

BTW - Supporting Members, those of you that made the request through the proper channels... your stickers are on their way out first thing tomorrow morning. Put a nice dent in the number of stickers we had but we still have plenty more!

Proper channels? I haven't been following this thread, but I'd like some of the new logo when they get done.

Never mind, proper channel tuned in! :D

Last edited:
A lot of the pics don't show up when you click the links.
ie. The coffee mug, instead of 3 views, only shows the blank back side.

They all show up for me....Your super computer = fail....:hehe: jk.

Last edited:
Back