New RCNITROTALK Logo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canada? Isn't that like a suburb of Pittsburg?

X2 with Vette, if you could pop that green out I would buy some from you :D

I'm working on it right now. The thing with the pictures is that with different files you can do different things. Right now it's a jpeg file and when I cut that it just cuts a box around the logo. I converted the file to a .eps which will allow me to make a border directly around the logo and cut out the green area that vetteklr suggested. Ill be at the shop again tomorrow and see what I can do and then post some more pictures of my progress. I have 15 extra of these I can giveaway, but I don't want to sell anything just yet because I know WoodiE has a bunch being printed right now.

nitro, feel free to give the decals out. yours look great. I'll have some myself to give out in the next week or two.

nitro, feel free to give the decals out. yours look great. I'll have some myself to give out in the next week or two.

Thats awesome man, thanks!

First 5 people to PM me their address get 3 FREE decals! :D

Will these be for sale or with a membership. I would like to get my hands on a few of different sizes.
Thanks

I have one more set of 3 free decals for one lucky person. First one to PM me takes them!

Man, I could of had some stickers, But i had to go get my daughter-n-law from the ARMY post in Sierra Vista....

Will these be for sale or with a membership. I would like to get my hands on a few of different sizes.
Thanks

Supporting Members get first dibs on decals, considering they help pay for them. Once the PM's slow down or stop from them I'll create a post for the rest of the community.

-Michael

those new stickers look great, i will definatly be getting in line for those

Supporting Members get first dibs on decals, considering they help pay for them. Once the PM's slow down or stop from them I'll create a post for the rest of the community.

-Michael

Assuming they slow down? :D

I still have a set of the last run in my box too. Old school-new school!

Good news guys - the print shop just emailed me to let me know all 500 decals have been printed up and are shipping to me now! :D

Good news guys - the print shop just emailed me to let me know all 500 decals have been printed up and are shipping to me now! :D

That's awsome Woodie! I just got back from travel and saw this thread. I really like the new design!

Tom

Back