New Rc shop in town

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx83

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well this might be a little longer then i want it to be but i have to shaare the great news with everyone i can (the wife is tired of hearing it ) well one of my good friends called me like a month ago and asked me what i do for fun and i told him i race nitro powerd rc cars and he asked if they were toys and i said NO so i ran home and got all of my race vehicals and brought them down to the shop(skateboard shop) and he started asking ?s about them well to make a long story short he is now opening a new rc shop and skatebaord shop and i will be working there alot. he has no idea what to do with them or what to order for them so i have been assigned to do all of the rc work to get it going (did i mention i dont have a limit on what i get for the shop) so for the last few weeks i have been looking up different stuff to get for the shop and wow i never relized how much different stuff the is for these things untill now we are trying to get stuff that the other hobby shops that are 35 miled away dont have and also i get everything for cost fromt he shop and also i get paid $15 bucks hourly for working on cars and i also get paid just to stanfd there and hand people parts they ask for but he hasnt told me how much yet but i can't wait to get the first order in so i can act like it Xmas and open everything and put it up. i also looked into how much these things are marked up and wow i will be saving alot of money getting everything at cost and i can't wait to make My first order of stuff i was online for 3 hours today and already have $15,000 worth of stuff on order from horizen and i stiff have 3 other distrabuters to get stuff from(keep in ind i got alot of cars and trucks,truggys,buggys,batts and gas) well thanx guys for reading my long story and i hope to have some pics to show soon. forgot one thing he also sponserd me for racing and i get anything for my race cars for nutting and my other sponsers i get gas and money from so i should be set for this year
hope to bring some more info soon :thankyou: :banana: