New LST Owner

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markanthony

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am a proud owner of a LST! Started Break in last night and was able to
get 2 tanks through it. What Battery Pack is everyone running? I am using the stock setup but want to get a battery pack. Don't like taking the tank off to replace batteries. Any suggestions for the new guy?

I've got a revo 5 cell flat pack and quick charger. I got it off of ebay for less than the hobby store wanted for just the flat pack. Works great I usually get bored running b4 it goes dead. If I want to charge it in the field, a standard 12v cig plug for a dc tv fits it so I can charge it out while I take a break. I've been happy with it as I sure got tired of changing alkalines every three tanks. If you do get a revo charger/batt pack, you'll have to change the plugs on it, but its nbd.

Thanks! I actually just ordered the ofna 1400mAh flat pack from lightning hobbies. I have the same one (Hump pack) in my savage. I am in another prediciment though. I bought the Wasp .28 for my savage for Xmas. it is still in the Box. Not sure witch truck I am going to put it in now. My .26 in the savage is showing its age. may just throw it in the Losi and put the losi .26 in the Savage. Yea, thats it! will have Pics soon!

You can have the hump pack under the tank, and a 5 cell pack in the compartment under the truck, use a "Y" cable and have twice as much battery. Just remember to charge them seperately.