New Lottery....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got my 3 but I also would like to know how you pick the #?

7 left. Tick Tock Tick Tock. Buy Buy Buy......:cheers:

still at 10 I think. I had my 3 for some time now. As for the lottery doing well I think if you did one for a 1/8 buggy it would also go FAST!

Woodie has a random number generator program he bought a while back. He uses that to both give out the numbers and then also to pick the winning number.

He doesn't use a hat or anything if thats what you were wondering.

As for the lottery taking a lil while to finish up.....be patient grasshopper. The last lottery went on for almost a month I think before all the tickets were sold. EVERYONE was telling everyone else to go buy tickets in almost every thread and it still took a month. Be happy we are moving THIS fast.

As robriguez has mentioned, I have had a program created just for the RCNT Lottery. The program will randomly create a number, store it in a file. I can then click a button which will randomly pick one of the numbers and that will in turn be our winner.

As far as total tickets sold, it looks like we've got about 5-6 more sold but I'm not 100%. I'll know for sure and will update the lottery page as soon as I get home this evening. Either way I'm sure this lottery won't take much longer at all.

-Michael

Mmmmmm.... this Savage is going to look good in my garage :)

Thomas

Originally posted by Scummer

Thomas

Who said it was going in your garage? I bought 3 tickets, it's going in mine. At this rate the Savage will be someone's by Friday.

Originally posted by big kal

Who said it was going in your garage? I bought 3 tickets, it's going in mine. At this rate the Savage will be someone's by Friday.

Pffft.. i'm just naturally lucky... have never won anything in my life.. so its about time i win something.. soooo there! Heh.

Thomas

Scummer, where the heck is Munster? I to am from Indiana, but have never even heard of that city!

-Michael

Originally posted by WoodiE
Scummer, where the heck is Munster? I to am from Indiana, but have never even heard of that city!

-Michael

Its aboot 40 miles south of Chicago downtown.
Merrilville, Schererville, Gary, where I-80 separates from I-94

Thomas

So woodie, you want me to pm my address now or later?

Bull ill win i have also never won anything in my life and i have luck of the irish, if you saw a pic of me you would know I'm irish, cause everyone says i look like a leprachaun. Plus i can do the voice of the lucky charms guy. THEIR ALWAYS AFTER MY LUCKY CHARMS!

ONLY 4 tickets left guys!!!

-Michael

ONLY 4 tickets left guys!!!

-Michael

Must...suppress...urge...to...buy...more...tix...so..i...can...feed...my....kids argghhhh

Scummer,

Good job, you've fought the urge and someone else has bought up the remaining tickets.

The lottery is now SOLD OUT! This is probably one of the quickest lotteries RCNT has had so far. So I've got a question for everyone. I felt the Savage lottery was pretty cheap, only $8.00. However do you guys feel we should hold a smaller lottery such as the $150 cert to TowerHobbies? If so I was thinking of doing it for $5.00 a ticket, 30 tickets sold, and maybe putting a limit on how many one individual can buy. What do you think?

-Michael

Scummer,

Good job, you've fought the urge and someone else has bought up the remaining tickets.

The lottery is now SOLD OUT! This is probably one of the quickest lotteries RCNT has had so far. So I've got a question for everyone. I felt the Savage lottery was pretty cheap, only $8.00. However do you guys feel we should hold a smaller lottery such as the $150 cert to TowerHobbies? If so I was thinking of doing it for $5.00 a ticket, 30 tickets sold, and maybe putting a limit on how many one individual can buy. What do you think?

-Michael

Schweet :) So when is the lucky number drawn? :w00t:

only $8.00. However do you guys feel we should hold a smaller lottery such as the $150 cert to TowerHobbies? If so I was thinking of doing it for $5.00 a ticket, 30 tickets sold, and maybe putting a limit on how many one individual can buy. What do you think?

-Michael

I would go for a $5 lottery also. Who can't use something from Tower?

Originally posted by Scummer

Thomas

It may look good in your garage but it is going to look AWESOME at my local track!!!:hehe: :hehe:

Damn I didnt have time to get my ticket.
I guess Ill have to hang out for the 1:1 in the next lotto.

-Ed

And the winning number is...........................mine!:breakdown YES, thank you Woodie for choosing my number. I can't believe I won. I've never won anything like this before.................

Oh wait...........number hasn't been drawn yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back