New Lottery....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, I forgot about that strategy....

yeah, yeah... I'm gonna win too.

that sounds a little supersticious to me. next, we'll have to wear our lucky underwear the day of the lottery.

Here's some for Chris:

26_1.jpg

LMAO - where the hell did u get that pic at, rob? lol

i'm selling that pair on ebay. it's a bit tight for me in the waist... SIKE!

i went to ebay, did a search and pulled off the first one I saw.

LMAO - dude, u have issues. BTW - check your email, had a question about the xls file

Advertise the lottery on the Home Page where that HPI Super is, and I bet the rest of the tickets will sell quickly. :thumbup:

Woodrow needs to update the number. It was 29 yesterday before I bought one, so that makes atleast 30. ;)

Originally posted by RobH
Woodrow needs to update the number. It was 29 yesterday before I bought one, so that makes atleast 30. ;)

I started to think that the ticket sales sputtered out at 29

I wonder how many are left??

I also got my third one when it was 29 but didn't get the # for that yet. He nust not have had time to update yet.

i count at least 31 sold ? anyone else buy @ 29 sold?

This is going to be a short lottery... 34 tickets sold already.

-Michael

maybe we could have anothor one shortly after :D

Originally posted by SilentGTboy
maybe we could have anothor one shortly after :D

There will be, for a $150 gift cert to TowerHobbies. Details about this will come later.

-Michael

Cool

About the lottery, I was thinking we'd get asigned the numbers 1-50 and I was wondering how the hell I'd win with a number in the ten thousands but I understand. How is the actual lottery drawn.

come one people - buy tickets - buy buy buy!!!! i want my savage!

silent - nice sig, lol.

Thanks, I love messing around with my camera so after "bashing" I took alot of pictures of it and it calmed me down. atleast I got a new signature picture. I think that if the lottery keep on going this fast the we should hve them more often once a month? Two-three weeks?

Alright, I couldn't resist. I just bought 2 more tickets, that gives me a 3 in 50 chance now. That should be up to 36 sold now. Only 14 more to go.

I'm sure if we are all willing to KEEP buying tickets at this speed ol Wood-man would have no problem doing it more often. Problem is that if we get a dry spell like we did for the radio it would kill the lottery.

two tix for me

:w00t:

Thomas

11 more to go!

Just got 1 more. Come on everyone. Buy another one and lets get this party started.:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back