NEW JConcepts Fuzz Bite Tires for Losi Mini B and T 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Haven't been announced yet but here is a leak
If and once they do release, I will stay with my ProLine tires (Prism and Wedge) unless the buddies find a new spot for a carpet track.

FB_IMG_1704496351663.jpg

Screenshot_20240105-181228.png

Fuzz Bites are carpet tires. I have a set for my 10th scale wheeler and oh my, super traction compared to pin swags or anything else.

Question is, will they sell them as just tires? Or will they all be pre-mounts? I was actually looking last night at mini B stuff and I could only find one set of rears that weren’t Pre-mounted. For my color scheme I want/have to dye the wheels black and that’s a lot easier when it’s only the wheels you’re dying.

Question is, will they sell them as just tires? Or will they all be pre-mounts? I was actually looking last night at mini B stuff and I could only find one set of rears that weren’t Pre-mounted. For my color scheme I want/have to dye the wheels black and that’s a lot easier when it’s only the wheels you’re dying.
Most Mini Stuff is premounted. I have not seen a set that needed to be glued up.

But anyways
They are now released.
Front and rear, premounted

I heard that they only work with the Mini B and Mini T stock hubs and dogbones. It won't work with the TLR tuned upgrade CVAs as the hub is 2mm taller for a large bearing. Idk if that is actually true but we will see. I plan on getting a set if my buddy can find a new place for a carpet track.

https://jconcepts.net/fuzz-bite-pre-mounted-losi-mini-b-front
https://jconcepts.net/fuzz-bite-pre-mounted-mini-t-20-mini-b-rear

Screenshot_20240315-082821.png

I anyways run grey carpet and with this new tire I'm switching away from pro line prism and wedge, hoping to run twin pin rear and fuzz bite front on grey carpet. does anyone know if twin pin rear works with tlr cva?

does anyone know if twin pin rear works with tlr cva?
I have no idea.
I anyways run grey carpet and with this new tire I'm switching away from pro line prism and wedge, hoping to run twin pin rear and fuzz bite front on grey carpet.
I ran the same combo. Prism and wedge. Most other people ran the same thing. One of my buddies liked prism rear and swagger front. And for fun, someone took my ellipses rear tires with the stock front bar tires. Put some sxt 3.0 compound on it and it was hooked for a 5 minute raced. Bar tires! I was surprised.

Was going to get these new fuzz bites but now I'm not since the local carpet track closed up. It was grey carpet. my old old local track was black crc carpet.

ALRIGHT GUYS, if you need to get fuzz bites for the back but u have the tlr cvas don't bother switching. if you actually take a hobbyknife and make the ball cup flat you can run the car without it rubbing all over the ball end that attaches to the turnbuckle. this is the piece that is plastic attached to turnbuckle

Good to know that you need to mod it. I read on Facebook that the TLR CVAs with the new hubs are 2mm taller because of the larger bearing soo I can see why you would shave the ball cup. As long if the ball cup doesn't pop off / out alot and still functional and stays on the ball stud, I don't see anything wrong. I wonder what wheels can work with the new CVAs?

The proline ones still work, i think stock ones will aswell since they losi branded so if they fit mini b it should be good. jconcepts is where the problem arises

Back