New Hobby

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarant

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Okay While working at a Hobby/Bike shop I knew I would have a bike soon.

So here she is.

Not a huge fan of gold but now I am.
RuckusDJ.gif

100mm travel Marzocchi Shock
DJShock.gif

Hayes 160mm Hydraulic disk brakes F/R
FrontBrake.gif

Some sweet welds
IMG_0608.gif

What do you guys think.

Not really a cyclist, but I've always liked GT bikes. And that's a nice one.

Nice Tarant.....I will be by the shop someday soon to check it out.....I assume you are riding it to work??

They sure have come along way since the mongoose days......;)

showing my age again..:LoL:

Thanks guys, GT are the only good Mountain bikes at my shop and since I used to ride BMX this wasn't a huge leap for me.

And yes Talon I will be riding it to work, after school gets out. And yes you can ride it.

hey man nice bike , i got a devinci remix 2 , you should check it out , its a sweet bike too
more of a mountain bike but a smooth ride all the way, do you do stunts , i pu tit up for sale on th eauction forum , look at it and see if you know anyone that is willing.

BAAALLLINNNN

Nice bike! I would probably be into bikes if i wasn't overly obsessed with skateboarding

Very very nice bike! Especially the hydraulic brakes. I bet that puppy stops on a dime and spits nickels. I wouldn't blame you one bit if you put a bike alarm on that.

Really neat man! Looks nice, even though I usually don't prefer gold too, but I can see why I'd like this bike!

I bet that set you back some, that is one of the nicest GT's I have ever seen. Congrats on it man, Have fun, but be shure to where a helmet, trust me I learnd the hard way lol.

Bryson

Beautiful paint. The first scratch will be REALLY painful.
Thanks Rolex, First scratch I am coming to your house to get even, you jinx. No it wont be to bad I will just cover it with stickers lol.

HB the brakes are sweet, But the upkeep isn't. They must be worn-in, and when it comes to bleeding them, they can be a pita!. Plus you have to worry about breaking a brake line. But that last two things don’t happen often so the reward is worth more then the work.

The price wasn’t to bad when you consider how much we spend on RC stuff.

Thanks guy the bike is really nice in sun light, when its all clean. Luckily it wont stay that way for long. Mountains here I come.

nice ride......to bad it wasn't blue

Yeah I wanted the Ruckus Shore, which is almost the same bike but with a few differences. And it is blue, However that bike was "Out of Stock" and will be for a few months. So I settled on this bike, I have no regrets, It has been a sweet ride so far.

nice bike personally i'm not a fan of hardtails more for full suspension

a word of warning if you haven't found out already when the brakes are properly worn in only use 2 finger or a very light touch on the brake lever until your used to them. i nearly went over the handlebars and that was only using 2 fingers

also if your worried about breaking a brake line switch to steel braided hose its alot better than the std stuff

I miss my Schwinn with the banana seat and wheelie tire! That was was BAD ASS!

Nice ride, too, Tarant!

Back