New Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the rossi engine will be very nice, its got a great carb. The pipe will also do well but if you find you want a little more power, just enlarge the manifold hole with a dremel and polish it nice and smooth. I also hear that the engine has an easy first start and break.

the rossi engine will be very nice, its got a great carb. The pipe will also do well but if you find you want a little more power, just enlarge the manifold hole with a dremel and polish it nice and smooth. I also hear that the engine has an easy first start and break.

Thanks for the tips, and the comments. :yes: RB is modifying it also, should be a screamer.

I have a rossi my 8ight, P5X, and haven't had any problems with it. It runs very good, and stays in tune. Figured I would go with another one for my AE.

Just got my motor and pipe in yesterday. Can't wait to get it going, just waiting on a few more parts. Here are some pics of the new stuff. You can see RB Mods signed on the top of the cooling head.

MyParts001.gif

MyParts002.gif

MyParts003.gif

NICE! How much did that cost you, total?

Cooling head seems kinda small to me-- only 6 fins?

Motor and pipe was $487.00. Yeah, but it's only a .12 motor.

I know, but even my neighbor's Serpent's engine (NovaRossi .12) has like 8 fins.

Back